Why should we have to follow the laws and rules of a government that isn't legitimate and wiped out or segregated the native populations in the US?

It makes no sense.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because while most people at least disagree with some things the government does, they do realize that a society cannot function without established rules and laws. Simple as that. Most people don't exactly lie awake every night remunerating over what happened to the natives, either.

• They are heartless

• Maybe they are, but that's humanity for you. The thing is that it's too far removed from people's daily lives, so most will not really care or just pretend to. The people supporting the natives put their care into action, at least.

What Girls Said 1

• Politics make no sense

What Guys Said 7

• They have been democratically elected as far as I can see

• Why don't you go to the white house with a gurilla squad and take over if not just sit down and stay for the ride

• I wish I knew how

• You're in America and they sell guns at Walmart and many people are gullible

• It's not easy. They got a crap ton of security. You'd need a small army of mercenaries.

• Our government does many things I don’t agree with. That is no reason to descend into anarchy. If you could start a revolution, what would you create to replace what we have?

• I would be Emperor of a New Roman Empire.

• Because if you don't, you will get jailed.

• Because they've got the bombs and the guns. ;)

• Well they say even the Indians fought each other. Survival off the fittest, man, no one gets alive in the concrete jungle it's the well of the damned

• The annihilation of the culture and people was terrible, but the US is fully recognized as a country by the world. You can leave this country if you want and revoke your citizenship.