Can/do you give advice to things you don't condone?

I don't condone friends with benefits , for example, so, I don't give advice to people who do it

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea I do the same but for 16yr olds dating 20+Yr olds, I've seen so many questions about it and it's funny that women don't mind it if it's a girl asking what they think but when a guy asks a question saying what do people think of him dating a 16yr old it's disgusting

• They want to date a 30 year old, but when a guy asks if it's ok to date a 16 year old, as a 30 year old, it's "disgusting". Classic double standard

• Ikr I think there's another question of a girl asking about it right now I'll check it out for the lol's and hypocrisy xD

What Girls Said 1

• I think so. I mean you can give your opinion on why you don't think it's a good option.

What Guys Said 2

• I point out the things I do favour like I would say what is wrong with strippers, friends with benefits or pornography and offer alternatives

• Yes I do but often its not what they want to hear