Question says its all :D So lets hear it... what was it?
What have you always wanted? Did you ever get it?
What Girls Said 4
• a new car, I'm technically car-less right now and my best friend doesn't know how to drive -.- still waiting for my dad to say yes
• my best friend = my boyfriend; yeah, got this one
• to travel the world (alone/with my best friend), wouldn't say I've achieved it yet, but still in the progress
• to live on my own and not with my parents, got this too
• road trip around Australia, planning this right now with my best friends
• my parents to be proud of me, especially my dad; got this too1
I've always wanted..
1. To see my family a little happier
2. To drive a sports car in a street race
3. To help people out and see people genuinely happy.
4. To swim in the ocean
5. To see snow ( after only one memory of it)
I moved to Washington (state) :) so hopefully I'll see some flakes. I'm still working on the others though..0
What Guys Said 6
I always wanted to be a pilot...
And though my color blindness did not allow to make it my job, I realized my dream and obtained a private pilots licence about 10 years back :D
Of course, other wishes like me and my relatives staying healthy until age 85 or so, will not be that easy to realize :o0
- Show AllShow Less
Contentment in life - I am working on it0
Love and I never got it0
Select as Most Helpful Opinion?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.