Sum up the usa in one word/picture?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ron Swanson is first thing that comes to mind lol love him

25.media.tumblr.com/.../...ytrhbH1sqnbldo1_500.jpg

One word? Overrated

• I love Ron Swanson. He was the best character of Parks and Rec.
      I don't agree with your one word though :P

• High five! Yes , he's the man. But I guess we'll just agree to disagree then. I don't know much about politics so please excuse my ignorance. It's just that I feel like there are other countries out there like Australia, new Zealand, and Canada for example have better job benefits, reduce college tuition, affordable Healthcare, better job security. I'm sorry if I come off as ungrateful, there are great things as well. it's just I know so many Americans that feel like they are the best.

What Guys Said 15

• 1|0
  • This is what I feel about the US. I know US haters will downvote me, but fuck it, I've never been happier than in America. So thank you, USA.

www.gospelgifs.com/art_pages_08/images/pat1020.gif

• So your idea of summing up America in one word or pic is to give your opinion of it? Makes sense...

• @Distant If you could read between the lines, you'd realize that what I meant is that the US has accepted me even though I'm a foreigner, and has treat me like part of its family, which means that the US is an accepting country, culturally diverse. That's why the "never been happier" and "Thank you" comes from ;)

• So your word would be like "Diverse" or "Accepting"? That's fair enough. I did not read between the lines. Sorry about that.

• My one and only home, a place my ancestors fought to build and have continued fighting to protect for generations. It's a place to give people a chance at a better life then the country they fled or moved from ( as long as they join the country legally ), though on hard times now, we'll kick whatever is giving us a hard time, out and pick ourselves back up, we always do.

• 1|2
  • One word: Diverse.

• 1|0
  • ...,,,, God

• manipulative

• ... Free...

• twisted!!!

• Lets see, if I put my liberal opinion down, I'll supposedly get hated, but if I put my conservative opinion down, everybody on here, will thumb it up

I'm doomed if I do, doomed if I don't

One word?: progressive

• Scumbags...

• corrupt ***************************

• One word? Greatest country in the whole entire fucking world and all those who do not think it is can go fuck themselves :)

• Funny how people dislike this even though the U. S has constantly helped those tea drinkers asses many times

What Girls Said 8