Do you have any phobias? And what is it?

I fear of the holes or trypophobia.

Most Helpful Girl

• You. I fear you my dear.

What Guys Said 15

• Phobophobia maybe.
    s3.amazonaws.com/.../...46a3-bbf4-251c260d386e.jpg
    Other than that, no.

• I hate rats

• I'm claustrophobic.

For example, pictures like these ones makes my palms sweaty just to look at. LOL

www.pureoutdoor.co.uk/.../DSCF0128b.jpg

• Water prison ninjutsu! img4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../Suiton_zabuza.jpg now you have an excuse for those sweaty palms ^_^

• Everytime Joc puts a charge into 1 it goes a long way... I hope he's 10+ years in the majors ontop of staying clean since he's good for the game just like Puig LOL ^_^.

If we still had Wainright, we'd have the best starting pitching in the bigs IMHO or right alongside WSH, LAD, Giants or maybe even the Pirates since we would have had 2 legit aces (Wainy/Wachy), and maybe even 3 (Martinez was unproven as a starter then, but he was always nasty in the bullpen... Pedro must be his dad LOL ^_^) Lackey has proven to be dominate also when right. So heck we would have been up there with the best of them.

• I hope in 10+ years he's still in the majors ontop of staying clean since he's good for the game just like Puig LOL ^_^.*

• Gynophobia

• Same as you. But not holes in general, just holes in/on things that shouldn't have them (like skin). I also have arachnophobia and melissophobia (fee of bees).

Wasps don't bother me, but for some reason bees just freak me the fuck out.

• Arachnophobia and entomophobia. Fear of spiders and insects.

• Getting a stupid girl pregnant (while using protection) who will not abort the fetus phobia.

• Thanks for the image now I feel tingly 😒._.

• I'm afraid of the deep sea or any deep body of water. Not sure what that's called.

• Dying single 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 lol jk

• Opaque water, that something could be on the other side

• spiders, spiders , god damn, spiders

• Musophobia. Fear of mice and rats.

• Acrophobia and same as yours!!

• just your standard fear of heights.

What Girls Said 6

• I would not say that I have any phobias but I have REASONABLE fears and MILD abnormal discomforts. For example - I might get a little scared if a dog barks at me or if I experience turbulence on a plane but those are NORMAL fears. My abnormal discomforts consist in getting annoyed when I hear clashing metal or plastic. Also when people approach me for conversation instead of me approaching them - I become worried they will mistreat me - I think I developed this fear from my dad who would abuse me emotionally every time he had any opportunity at all to control me when I was a young child growing up. I am working on removing these things though.

• Such a cute coral or sponge (haha, I have no idea)

I have a fear of... nothing really.

I don't want to experience a lot of pain or die or anything, but I don't fear stuff that much.

• Fear of leeches. 😁

• fear of loneliness

• i have arachnophobia

• I have a becomingaveganvegetarianaphobia. o3o