The Greece situation?

What will happen if Greece default on their debt? What noticeable effects will it have on the world?

Also which countries will be effected the most? And what will happen to Greece?

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess it might be a hit on the EU. But a similar thing has already happened elsewhere, and that country is doing much better than some of the debt laden countries. That place is called Iceland. A nameless place that banksters would prefer you not talk about.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Private corps will own their gov infrastructures.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sounds like a pretty good idea, actually.

• How's it a good idea the Spartan? It sounds like a horrible one.

• The world does not want a third economical crisis. The other countries will do everything to avoid that. But, yes, Greece will be the victim. And that is the sad thing, because the population is the prisoner of the government.

0|0
    0|0
    • How will it be as bad as the last one?

• It will all depend on the reaction of the economical markets if there is a grexit. Up til now, not much is happening because it is clear the IMF and the EU kept the problem localized.

• Doesn't their bailout end soon? 😁

0|0
    0|0
    • That's why I was asking

• It's also Puerto Rico as well. $76 billion in debt i believe

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• They will be forced to leave eurozone and a whole load of uncertainity will happen throughout whole continent.

0|0
    0|0
  • These economic systems are designed to collapse so that the mega corporations come in at take over infrastructure.

0|0
    0|0
  • can't greece take action against the EU

0|0
    0|0
  • Greece will slide down the economic ladder. It seems likely as greece always historically defaults on its debts. You ever hear the saying never lend money to a greek?

0|0
    0|0
    • I haven't, but I know not to now for sure!

• Greece might be force to leave the EU or at least the monetary union also called the euro-zone.

How will it effects world, well it all depends of the financial marked's reaction. It may have little impact or cause a new global financial crisis, it's all depends on the marked's reaction.

Until then, we can only speculate.

0|0
    0|0