What are you thinking about?

What are you thinking about?

I'm dreading tomorrow.. Ughhh got a pile of things I need to do at work 😓

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm thinking about so much right now.

1) All the kids I'm going to have to watch tonight. It's only going to be me and one other adult, and probably close to 20 kids. That should be fun.

2) My computer crashed so I'm worried about how much it's going to cost to either get a new hard drive put in or buy a whole new computer.

3) My coffee maker is broken so I'm super bummed about that too since I could really use some coffee right now.

• 1. That sounds like a tough job. Hopefully some or most kids are on their best behaviour. But then again I doubt it 😐

2. Ouchies, roughly $600-$700 (maybe a tad less) I'm looking into one for my little brother. And he wants a gaming computer

3. Coffee sounds really good. It's a shame that it's broken 😭 thinking of buying another one?

• Glad to hear things worked out! ☺️ I guess it's better to solve things one step at a time. I'm sure you got onto that coffee as soon as the coffee maker was fixed haha 😆

• Oh yes, most definitely! haha :)

What Guys Said 7

• My holiday in less than 3 weeks yey looking forward to it but I'm the same with a stack of work to do first lol. Plan something to look forward to so u can take your mind off it lol

• Oh a holiday! I need a vacay! Hawaii here I come! Haha realistically I really can't 😓 where are you going for 3 weeks?

• Will do and hope u get a break from work or find something to take your mind off it.

• Thank you!

• I have pile of work reports to finish off tonight Yuck

• Finishing this delicious cup of coffee :)

• I'm thinking of you ssssssnake necklacccceeee,,,,,, again :P

• Haha hey be careful! Your going to turn into stone lol

• That snake necklace... Is it pure golden? :D

• My snake necklace? Pure gold? Lol I wish. I have never found a snake necklace pure gold here. Which kind of sucks

• Right now am thinking about my excercise routine need to change that

• Change? What exactly for if I may ask?

• Yeah that sounds like a good idea. You need to have a well porportioned body so you do what you have to do right?

• Yes lift hard ear good and get shredded

• Death .
    .

What Girls Said 3

• I just woke up and thinking about how ridiculously warm the weather is today and that I'm going to the beach this afternoon, but my body isn't ready yet to be shown in bikini.

• Oh that bikini body? Who cares girlie. If it's hot it's hot, chuck on that bikini

• All the work for today & boy trouble :/

• Ouchies, when don't we have boy trouble huh? Is there something I could help you out with? Boy trouble wise?

• I am going to work