Do you like your job?

• Yes
  • No
  • Unemployed
    Vote C

1411

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a love/hate relationship with my job. I'm a pediatric nurse.

It can be very difficult and stressful. I deal with life and death situations, with anxious/emotional/frustrated people, who sometimes take it out on me. I feel a lot of anxiety over the fact that if I made a mistake, it could potentially lead to injury or death. I see a lot of very sad things, like babies born with awful genetic conditions, to completely normal/healthy children who have suffered brain injuries and will never be the same. I've been there when families are told their child has a horrible diagnosis, like cancer, or that their child is going to pass away. I've lost track of the number of children I know who have died.

But.. I also get to see sick children get better and go home. And it can be very rewarding to be there to support families through difficult times. I have a job where I feel like I actually do make a difference in people's lives. I have so many amazing patients and families who are sweet, funny, resliant, and bring joy to my work day.

It's like... when it's bad, it's bad, but when it's good, it's awesome.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 13

• My job is okay.

I don't really "love" it.

• Unemployed!

• I mean yeah, but I wish I wasn't working if that makes sense. Well, it makes sense to me so that's all that matters.

• I really like my job. I get to work with bras all day and that's awesome.

• Yes! I am a freelance tutor and my timing is so flexible. I hate working under people.

• Yes, I work part time at a bookstore and the place literally is heaven! Mainly because I love books aha

• I have no job -cries-
    I'm useless!!! -sobs-

• Unemployed 😛✌🏻️

• not really, i kinda work with my future husband to be <3, he's a consulting engineer for petrochemical industry

• yeah i do it's my life

• I'm unemployed i don't work

• Not really but I like the money lol

• I actually quit my last job and moved on to my current job which I love. If you can financially do it and there's a job you would rather do, I would highly recommend it. Jobs take up too much of your life to hate what your doing.

What Guys Said 11

• Yeah, very much so. ^.^

• If I didn't like the job, I'd never have continued doing it under the conditions I had to do it.
    But I changed the job to fit my interests, rather than let my interests be changed by the job description.

• Yes I like it

• I like my job, but I might begin looking for a new job soon.

• Just started. So far its pretty neat

• I love my job to be honest, only downside of it is I don't have that many hours right now.

• Yes my job is nice, but it's boring

• Not really a fan of my job, hopefully I will be able to leave soon

• Yeah, I actually still have freedom.

• Voted yes, but some days I don't.

• I have been fired recently for sticking to my mobile am looking fir a new one