Pro-Palestine or Pro-Israel?

• Palestine
  • Israel

Most Helpful Guy

• israel should stop dropping bombs on civilian targets, and palestine needs to get rid of Hamas because they aren't doing them any favours... but i see as palestine as more of the victims in this conflict, and israel as primarily the aggressors/occupiers

• I agree with this 100%! This would be a fantastic place to start with resolving the conflict

• Indeed, Hamas (and all of the political parties) aren't doing us any favors.

• The Palestinians have such an inadequate government and that's why there's been no progress. Can't really blame them though, they haven't ever been given a chance to recover from the Israeli strikes, settlements, sanctions etc.

What Guys Said 28

• Easily Pro Israel, not a hard decision.

If you support Palestine, you support a nation that voted Hamas, a terrorist organisation into power.

Palestinians routinely fire bombs into Israel which barely if ever gets on the news. The reason the misrepresented attack happened by Israelies a while back was because 3 Isralies were kidnapped when hitchhiking home by Palestinians, the Israel goverment in reaction to protecting its citizens confirmed the bodies had been shot 10 times simply for being Jewish while the perpetraters apparently had shouted "alah akbar". In retaliation, 3 israeli suspects confessed to killing a palestinian Mohammaed Abu.

Israel is a tiny nation amongst 21 other much larger nations. Even with an overwhelming geographic territory claimed by Arabs, Palestinians have consistently demanded Israel to give up land for a Palestinian state (which is ironic considering the surrounding muslim nations easily have enough land to form the palestinian state if they liked)

The combined territories of Arab countries are 650 fold greater than Israel. Some question why one of the Arab nations hasn’t provided land for the Palestinians...

Second stupid point about Palestinians is the palestinian authorities have signed an agreement with Hamas forming a terrorist Unity government

In April 2010, Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas’ Fatah party and Hamas signed a “reconciliation” agreement that seeks to establish a unity government.

“Hamas leader Musa Abu Marzouk predicted that Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas would return to the Gaza Strip after the formation of the unity government,” the Jerusalem Post reported.

The US conference of presidents was among several groups that condemned the alignment and urged "the United States and other governments to be vigilant in their judgment of and dealings with the newly declared government.”

Third, US is going against its allie and now funding terrorist muslims in palestine. the US is now violating its own laws by funding the terrorist regime. The Palestinians government is integrated with Hamas which the muslims routinely defend. the US provides support to hamas which is now fully integrated into government and the US continues to pass "aid"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGclUF3fUSg

• Anyone that actually wants the conflict to have some hope of ending needs to allow Israel to achieve their operational objectives. Palestinians routinely spread anti Jewish propoganga in mosques, schools, media. Glorify martyrdom and jihad and maintain the conflict. When Israel was formed, all the Muslim nations straight away tried to bomb Israel out of existence. Now that they recognise they're militarily weaker, instead they're taking a worldwide political approach demonizing Israel as a violent hedonistic nation. Israel isn't able to achieve its objectives of defending itself and eliminating Hama's because evey time they try, they're only allowed to do a little before the media propoganda starts attacking Israel. Israel doesn't have much of a choice

It was mentioned that Israel was bombing schools. That is true however Israel does not target the citizens. Rather Israel sends each citizen of Palestinians a text message informing them prior every time before they take any military

• One of my old comments about Hamas:
      Difference between Hamas and terrorist groups
      Hamas has never attacked U. S or other western countries.
      Hamas has never killed or persecuted Christians.
      Hamas has never attacked Zionists outside Palestine.
      Hamas has never accepted a foreign fighters.
      Hamas has never sold women.
      Hamas has never considered a Muslims who are against it as an unbelievers.
      Hamas has never kidnapped any journalist although U. S supplies Israel with weapons.

• R u stupid? what would u do if I kicked u out of ur home and raped ur wife

• ////////////

http://i.imgur.com/sNV2ML8.jpg

This ^

• Palestine. Palestinians are the original inhabitants of the land. Israeli just invaded the country and made it their own, killing off Palestinians. This is simply a crime. Israel shouldn't even be a thing.

• Definitely pro-Israel.

The Western supporters of the Palestinians are basically racists who think that Arab people should not be held to the same moral standards as white people, and at a deeper level they hate civilization itself. It's also why they don't get angry at the Islamic State.

• Palestine, of course. What would you do if a regime illegally took your homes?

• Long Live Palestine - Lowkey
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO5Cay6GUkM

"How many more resolutions have to be violated,
    How many more children have to be annihilated
    Israel is a terror state, their terrorists that terrorize,
    I testify, my television televised them telling lies,
    This is not a war, it is systematic genocide,
    But whatever they try, Palestine will never die!" - Lowkey

• Thank you bro :)

• Thank you dude, anyway I'm leaving the country within few days but I will be back for sure and hopefully it will be better.

The Egyption people are standing with us but the Egyption government is sharing a part of the siege on Gaza.

• @YazanAA
      The Egyptian government is taking part? *sigh* We helped put them in power smh... puppet government confirmed

• 4|5
  • I rock with @YazanAA and @hypno-trip

• Free Gaza ✌️⛵️

• Palestine :)

• Pro Palestine of course. I expressed many times here how I don't like muslims but in this particular case I give Palestine my support.

• Why don't you like Muslims? Palestinians are very much a mix of Christian and Muslim by the way

• I'm team Palestine with friend @YazanAA

• Palestine!

• I support israel. They are constantly under attack and when they try to defend themselves everyone hates them. Like seriosly, how many of those guys would turn their cheek if they got hit.

• Unfortunately, even Israel mostly turns the other cheek. This is at root a philosophical problem. Israel is hated for its goodness, not for any of its faults.

• Do you have to decide one or the other? Certainly there is a compromise somewhere here and I fall somewhere in that compromise.

• Well, I suppose you could be in the middle. Could you explain your view?

• I understand that the Palestinian people were there and that the Israelis are/were not kind to them when they displaced them. I also know that targeting tourists and civilians in mass bombings is not a way to promote a cause. Both are wrong and it's silly to think that both parties can't figure out how to let the past go and just deal with the present.

• I am aginst Israel those funked up people the kill and tortue and rape and then western says Arabs kill and THEY DON'T SEE WHAT ISRAEL DOES THOSE BITCH#$

• I'm pro both

• Could you elaborate? Some people would argue that it's impossible to be pro-both because Israel wants to swallow up what's left of Palestine and Palestine wants all it's land back so...

• 3/4 of the soil of old Palestine is Jordan, not Israel. Look at older maps.

The 1947 U. N. partition Plan was turned down by Palestine.

• I think you shoudn't pick side in this

• The way I see it, the government of Israel has just as much innocent blood on their hands as groups like Hamas, so both sides are in the wrong. I just wish that innocent people didn't have to pay the price for the stupidity on both sides.

• Well if we're judging the amount of blood on their hands based on number of innocent people killed then Israel has a couple more thousand gallons of blood on their hands

• It does not change the fact that both sides are in the wrong. Also, arguing of specifics never does any good. It only raises tensions and leads to more innocent blood being shed.

• I'm pro-life.

I'd rather both of them fuck off so people who aren't even involved in the conflict can stop arguing with each other as if we're arguing about the better sports team.

• Anti-both, at least until they stop blowing each other up.

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uIEeiDjdUuU
    Posting this just to see how red your face gets, @asker. 😋

• I won't pretend Israel is blameless. I lost any notion of a black-and-white conflict as a kid when I saw a video of an Israeli military transport stop, back up, and deliberately (almost) run over one of several children throwing rocks at it. That being said, I sincerely believe there would be peace if the Palestinians didn't vote terrorists into power who devote every resource at their disposal into blind attacks on Israeli civilians when they could instead be helping their own people.

• No offense but I'm not going to watch it because I asked about your own opinion not some video that was probably made by a Zionist. I appreciate and respect your second comment much more even though it's wrong and I don't agree with it

• No offense taken. I'm of the belief that being the underdog doesn't automatically make someone right or excuse the use of any and all means in pursuit of their goals. More often than not, civilian casualties are the *objective* of Palestinian attacks, not a byproduct of them.

• Neither sides are free from blame actually, I support Israel but not the way through which they are handling this issue

• neither... it's the British fault.

• A long time ago I was probably pro palestine but now i'm so fervently anti muslim i side with israel.

• Free palestine, but father of Israel (us) and mother of Israel (UK) won't let this.

• Pro- stop killing people.

• I am pro peace, Israel should roll-back the settlements and Palestine should stop all anti Israeli sentiments.

It's not going to happens of course.

• That's quite a leap though? This is what I hear: Israel should stop throwing people out of their homes for immigrants to live in and Palestinians should stop hating Jews. You're right, Palestinians should but those two things are incomparable.

• Both are needed for peace. Why should Israel not try to do ethnic cleansing, if the Palestinian's want to exterminates the state of Israel.

Why should the Palestinian's not want to exterminate Israel while the Israel policy is that of ethnic cleansing, though continued settlements.

I really don't see how there can be peace, nor how any of the two can be guilt free.

• The solution is two state. Both sides need to compromise, the 1947 UN partition plan was a good foundation but too much in favour of Israel. If they could quite literally split the land in equal parts the issue would be resolved but yeah... there's no way in hell Israel would agree to that so you're right, I guess that's never going to happen...

What Girls Said 7

• Palestine.

• I don't even know what this really means... I've never taken a history class and I don't follow the news

• Congratulations on being uneducated and ignorant.

• Just because she commented that doesn't mean she is uneducated we live in 21st century everyone has the right to say their own opinion and tbh it sounds rude to me!!

• @Asker i can assure you few of them even dont know what we are talking about!1

• Palestine. (Filler)

• Pro Israel

• Pro Palestine all the way. I don't even have to think twice.

• I gotta stand behind my israelite man. Pro israel

• Pro- peace

• That can mean the eradication of both Palestine and Israel or one or the other. This is a silly, useless comment