Do you have virgin hair? What do you think of virgin hair?

Virgin hair refers to hair that is completely unprocessed, and intact. To qualify as virgin hair, it must meet rigorous standards including: not been permed, chemically straightened, dyed, colored, bleached, chemically processed in any way.
Also, is this statement true? --> "It's so hard to find virgin hair nowadays."

• I have virgin hair and I'm proud of it! 😊
  • I tired of having virgin hair, but I'm more scared that I'll miss having it so I'm keeping it. 😞
  • I wish I still had virgin hair 😢
  • I don't have virgin hair and it's much better that way! 😜

Most Helpful Guy

• only guy so far who has dyed their hair, wow

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• It would be nearly impossible to find then again a lot of guys would have virgin hair

• I think most guys have virgin hair. But I love it when girls have this kind of hair, the girl's hair in this photo is stunning.

• Well I mean, hair grows back. Even if stuff is done to it now, it can always be virgin down the road. Doesn't really matter to me. I only use a little pomade myself

• You're right, but many girls have long hair.. so it'll take much longer for us to get virgin hair again. It took me 6-7 years to grow out all the coloured hair while keeping my hair length.

• Ahh gotcha. Wow that's a long time

• Oh wait, I just remembered, I cut my hair back to shoulder length first, but most of the remaining hair was still treated.. but it takes like 6-7 years to get from root to waist length with little trims to remove split ends. Yeah, it's a long time, I'm sure taller girls and others with other hair textures need even longer for that.

• I think most guys have virgin hair.

• There's 0 fucks given from me.

• Besides getting hair cuts, I have virgin hair.

• Before reading this I'd assumed you'd meant hair that had never been cut... Or the hair of a virgin...

Anyway with your definition, I prefer virgin hair.

"It's so hard to find virgin hair nowadays." If you expect to find it on a woman, it's relatively difficult I guess. Not that hard in general though.

• I have virgin hair. I would like to dye it soon. Dying it black with purple in the bangs.

• I think so

What Girls Said 14

• No, and I want to dye my hair a dark purple at the ends real soon!

I can think of 3 girls I know who have virgin hair off the top of my head right now, though I think that statement is true for most girls.

• What colour do you have right now?

So, do you think the statement is true?

• You mean the hair you dyed is turning red now? O_O
      I thought, usually there is no bleach in black dye to strip your hair of it's natural colour first, because black can just coat the hair. It just doesn't work when you want to get lighter hair than your natural hair colour.
      So the only thing that might damage your hair is the bleach they need to get the purple tips.

• No, my hair's just dark brown with a red undertone and it's really noticeable in the sun. I don't think that would look good with the purple tips. X)
      My friend bleached her tips though, then dyed her hair all black, and now the bleached part before is turning blue green.
      Yeah, I'm kind of scared of the bleach. It'll be my first time. :/

• Yes, I have virgin hair.

No dye.
    No chemicals.
    All me :)

• Same here, but I feel like doing something to my hair again.. :/

• I feel the same way too.
      Virgin hair (especially my texture) is harder to maintain.

What pushes me back is the damage chemicals do to the hair eventually.
      I remember perming my hair and having to cut it all off when I wanted to (go back to my normal texture).
      My hair was breaking and hard.

• Yeah, I remember my hair texture at the ends (at navel height) with horror. It looked and felt like hay no matter how much moisturizer I put on it. I cut back to the shoulders because I couldn't deal with the entanglements anymore 😞
      But pictures of balayaged hair are so pretty. It's tempting! But I feel it only looks good on wavy to loose curly hair, because they are the only examples that pop up in google search.. and I don't have that hair type -.-

• To qualify as virgin hair, it must meet rigorous standards including: not been permed, chemically straightened, dyed, colored, bleached, chemically processed in any way.

Then I do :)

"It's so hard to find virgin hair nowadays"

It honestly depends on where you live and culture. Overall, you’ll probably find more virgin hair men.

• I have virgin hair and would like to dye it once, but I'm too scared haha. I will just go through life as a blonde.

• I voted B, Bubble :/ I wanna colour my hair... But I'm scared what if it doesn't suit me? 😨 D: I woulr miss my natural hair colour!! :/

• Well.. you could always dye it back to almost the same colour.. but the hair will feel less soft.

• I got highlights once like 8 years ago.

• I suppose you didn't like it?

• How could we ever have thought it looked good? Worse than frosted tips, to be honest.

• Didn't celebrities back then have them too? I have no idea. I tell myself it was my hairdresser who convinced me 🙈

• Nope, I have dyed it blue, bleached it platinum blond and dyed it light brown. I'm glad I did it and I will never regret it.

• I have virgin hair.

• I don't have virgin hair and I'm happy because mixing up my look is so new and exciting.

• I had virgin hair a few weeks ago, but I dyed it. It's not too different from my natural though, I just went a little lighter. c:

• I don't have virgin hair and I don't regret it, my hair's easier to manage the way it is and looks nicer in my opinion.

• the current hair on my head is virgin hair

• Nope! I used to but not anymore :P I like it more now, it fits more with who i am :)

• No, my hair is chemically straightend and dyed. I don't think it's rare to find virgin hair.