Favorite subject in high school?

What was/is your favorite subject in high school?
Mine are French and Latin.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't go to school anymore but when I did, my favorite subjects were history and English (which I both study now at University) and German. I attended a Gymnasium (something like high school for Americans) with an artistic profile. I don't know if you've got something similar in the Netherlands. In Switzerland there are different Gymnasiums with different profiles. They all teach all the subjects but they have a special focus on something specific. Some focus on the natural sciences, some on old languages (old Greek, Latin), some on modern languages and some on the arts. So in my Gymnasium, art, music and sports were particularly important. I had three hours of art class and 4 or 5 hours of music (theory and practice) per week. Out of those, I also liked art class quite a bit. I wasn't one of the best in my class but I think I had some decent talent at drawing/painting.
    French was also quite okay. I had a very good teacher and I used to be pretty good at it. I remember in my last year of Gymnasium we read Satre in French and it was super interesting and very inspiring. Unfortunately, I've forgotten so much French since I'm out of school because I don't use it anymore (I should probably make some friends from Lausanne or Geneva ;-)). Latin was never my thing to be honest. I'm more into the languages that you can actually use in this day and age :-). But I am of course interested as a history student in the historical aspect of the Roman empire. And a basic knowledge of Latin is also mandatory in Switzerland to be allowed to study history at University.

What Guys Said 6

• English and History

• Philosophy <3

• Pure Mathematics and Physics.

• Biology 😍

• History...

• Wow respect dude! I suck at history but that's probably because I don't like it.

• math, science, literature

What Girls Said 11

• I liked all subjects except Biology. Mostly because I didn't really like anyone in that class haha. The subject itself was alright.

• Music and Calculus were my favourites.

• Biology, history, Phy Ed, my English class... Only because there wasn't many people in it because it was an honors class. Almost everything besides math classes.

• Art History is very exciting for me.

• Science and PE, lol.

• Debate, love debate.

• math, language, programming, pe

• Spanish, English , and any Mathematics class.

• psychology

• Business courses

• Zoology
    Ap art
    And of course, lunch.