Gagers view on this guy? Yay or nay?

Gagers view on this guy? Yay or nay?

• yay
  • nay
  • that one tattoo
  • Gross (i hate it)

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• Nay. I'm not really attracted to guys who are THAT muscular. I can certainly appreciate when a guy has worked really hard for a body like that, but I simply prefer men who are more toned as opposed to super muscular like the guy in that picture.

• I didn't notice the gross option so i just picked nay... I'd change it to gross if I could

• Oh god a total nay. Too. much muscle and he doesn't look. like a nice person. I also don't likebhis tattoos and hair and just nothing likable about him.

• Nay, his thighs are way too bulky :o I guess he took #DontSkipLegDay way too serious!

• Nay too much muscle

• I'm so sorry but I don't like how he looks. At all.

• Nayyyyy, not my type

• he is a ya , freak he is hot

• ahh, steroid junkie, nay. lol

• Lol he is the most hardworker amongst bodybuilder i can assure you he is natural

What Guys Said 10

• hmm im not sure, just a guy to me really.

• Our fitness brah's looking like a frikken sickkunt. He's gonna get a 100 girls on the beach this summer, I swear to the god of aesthetics.

• Nay. Looks like a guy with a small dick who has to prove something to himself and compensate it by making himself look extra impressive and intimidating. I agree with @YazanAA, I'm also into looking slim and healthy rather than this.

• I'm not into bodybuilding, I'm into being fit/healthy.
    the tattoos and the hairless body make it worse.

• He is hairy actually he cut off that hairy stuff for Upcoming Mr olympia 2015.. :)

• I want to photoshop this guy and have him like, striking all these superhero poses. Maybe put him in the Iron Man suit, that'd be hilarious.

• There is already many pics of him bro search erko jun

• Are there any with him in the Iron Man armor? Cause if not, I'm not interested.

• Iron man mm not sure but yes you can find plenty of superman and batman you can google though

• Only Golum in Lord of the Rings is more ugly than this thing.

• Too bulky by far

• Looks like he's on steroids. He looks short too.
    Not to mention all that muscle makes his head look small.

• nice proportions, but too much hard muscle for my type, and facially also not really my type.

• Well this is definitely not something I aspire to be.