0% (0)3% (1)1% (1)Vote
  • Gross (i hate it)
    18% (8)40% (12)28% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|10

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• Nay. I'm not really attracted to guys who are THAT muscular. I can certainly appreciate when a guy has worked really hard for a body like that, but I simply prefer men who are more toned as opposed to super muscular like the guy in that picture.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't notice the gross option so i just picked nay... I'd change it to gross if I could

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh god a total nay. Too. much muscle and he doesn't look. like a nice person. I also don't likebhis tattoos and hair and just nothing likable about him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nay, his thighs are way too bulky :o I guess he took #DontSkipLegDay way too serious!

0|1
    0|0
  • Nay too much muscle

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm so sorry but I don't like how he looks. At all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nayyyyy, not my type

0|0
    0|0
  • he is a ya , freak he is hot

0|0
    0|0
  • ahh, steroid junkie, nay. lol

0|1
    0|3
    • Lol he is the most hardworker amongst bodybuilder i can assure you he is natural

What Guys Said 10

• hmm im not sure, just a guy to me really.

0|1
    0|1
  • Our fitness brah's looking like a frikken sickkunt. He's gonna get a 100 girls on the beach this summer, I swear to the god of aesthetics.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nay. Looks like a guy with a small dick who has to prove something to himself and compensate it by making himself look extra impressive and intimidating. I agree with @YazanAA, I'm also into looking slim and healthy rather than this.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not into bodybuilding, I'm into being fit/healthy.
    the tattoos and the hairless body make it worse.

1|1
    0|0
    • He is hairy actually he cut off that hairy stuff for Upcoming Mr olympia 2015.. :)

• I want to photoshop this guy and have him like, striking all these superhero poses. Maybe put him in the Iron Man suit, that'd be hilarious.

0|0
    0|0
    • There is already many pics of him bro search erko jun

• Are there any with him in the Iron Man armor? Cause if not, I'm not interested.

• Iron man mm not sure but yes you can find plenty of superman and batman you can google though

• Only Golum in Lord of the Rings is more ugly than this thing.

1|1
    0|0
  • Too bulky by far

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks like he's on steroids. He looks short too.
    Not to mention all that muscle makes his head look small.

0|0
    0|0
  • nice proportions, but too much hard muscle for my type, and facially also not really my type.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well this is definitely not something I aspire to be.

0|0
    0|0