Girls, Science or Religion?

Do you believe in science or religion or both? I believe in both. I guess, science had to come from somewhere..

• Science
    56% (30)
  • Religion
    6% (3)
  • Both
    35% (19)
  • I don't know.
    3% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

18

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a very vague question. Science is the study of something. People often confuse the facts with the theories, thinking that the theories are facts, taking the "Humans are apes" theory for example. It's a THEORY yo, not a proven thing.

I personally see religion as a label; a tradition. Tradition is not the way I live by, I live by faith. I can understand how people perceive that as confusing, saying "It's the same thing you uneducated person!" It's not the same. Taking race and culture for example. Two people can both be Asian, but that doesn't mean their cultures are the same. Two people can both be Christian, but that doesn't mean they believe the same way.

What Girls Said 17

• I don't think many established religions can 100% agree with science, and pretty much no established religion is backed/could ever be backed with science.

A. I get all the knowledge I need to know about the universe from science.

• I think science is the human way of understanding God's work. I think sometimes there are things in science that aren't relevant to religion, but I think most times it is. I think some people pick and choose from science or religion to disprove the other without taking into notice that perhaps they both work to make people understand about life. God is the creator of the world, and for me, science isn't something to be hated through a religious perspective, rather it's something that makes us more aware of how God created us. So even though I don't consider science as my religion how many people do, I appreciate science as it's a unique way of understanding life.

• I voted both. While I personally do not believe in God, many scientists do. However, the questions that religion answer are not questions that bother me.

• I don't believe in religion or science because it's man made. I do believe in God but not religion, there's a difference. I don't believe in science but it is real.

• Voted for Science :)

• Both. I believe there is some truth to some scientific theories but I'm a Christian so my beliefs come before any theories

• You can have both.

• Science of course.

• I believe in both 😊

• science. c:

• Science for the pure reason that it's way more logical than religion.

• My beliefs are based on science, but I still believe in karma and other unexplainable things.

• I believe in both

• I love science but I also believe in religion and in a lot of cases I think a higher power might have created scientific aspects of the universe

• Science but only because I aced it.

• I believe in both.

• Science uses facts and reason and therefore can be proven.
    Religion is merely faith and has zero factual backing and defies reason and logic... it's only claim of truth is in a book written by people over thousands of years.

Therefore... I side with the logical choice of actual knowledge.