What do you do for a living?

i'm a doctor, not sure why though :(

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 21

• I work in IT as a help desk analyst and I am currently looking at a promotion (PC Technician). No guarantees, but my seniority certainly helps. And I certainly know my way around a computer. I've been around computers more than half of my life. You may think a PC Technician isn't a promotion, but it is to me. Currently, I work 3rd shift and I also work weekends and holidays. The PC Technician is a M-F 8-4 job with no holidays, but a possible on call position. Even if I were on call, I already know that I'd hardly be called as my employer's business has enough computers for everyone. It's very unlikely that a whole bunch of them will stop functioning.

• IT, cool, good luck with the promotion, hopefully you can start your own IT business soon

• Thanks! Good luck with your professional endeavors! : )

• thank you, you too :)

• I work in IT.

I like it, in fact, I can see myself doing it for the rest of my life, but I want to do something bigger, more explosive. Like acting or to start my own business, most people would laugh though, don't blame them. But hey, dream big.

• IT, awesome man. Thats great, oh yeah, got to keep on moving up, follow your dreams

• I work in IT admin for the irish government welfare department

• Wow, government job, always wanted to visit Ireland, my dads favorite golfer is from there Rory mcilroy

• Outdoor Instructor (alternating between watersports in the summer and skiing in the winter), plus bartender and/or teaching assistant when I need the money.

• Ooh, that sounds awesome man, wish i could do stuff like that

• It's really not that hard. I'm pretty sure any vaguely fit person could do it.
      Unfortunately, it doesn't pay quite as well as being a doctor...

• i see, i'm really unfit though. haha, given the choice again i would choose the lower pay given how exciting it must be

• Carpentry :/.

• Oooh, i love carpentry, my dad used to collect old antique carpentry stuff when i was little

• Haha, Eh, I feel as though i have failed in life doing it :/.
      Nothing says sucess like spending your days making furniture and fitting roofs -_-.

• You can never be a failure, i failed so many times in my life, but i just kept pushing forward. You know, my brother used to work long hours in a mining company doing engineering drawings, until he met a contractor who needed some work in another country and my brother supplied loads of stuff and made a lot of money. so never give up, and always look for opportunities :) ok

• Investment banking business and co owner with my wife's bakery

• I run a kitchen and bath remodel shop.

• I work security right now, alas. I did testing for emergency communications, and I'm scheduled for legal accreditation testing in September...

• I'm a professional eater, I eat for living 😎

• professional eater, now thats more like it, favorite foods to eat?

• I will try my best-God willing. thank you

• :) cool, yip god willing

• Morning news show director

• digital strategist. Looking to start a business within a year, and write ebooks, make videos and other stuff within that period, and have a digital academy.

• Thats fantastic, good luck with the venture, i'm sure it will work out

• I work at google, I process all your dirty porn queries.

• Iam a chemist! I do research in pharmaceuticals! Like Walter White, just more legal. I absolutely lovit! I got crazy hair and drink a shitload of coffee. ain't that the perfect stereotype? Pst doctors rule xxx

• Awesome man, that sounds cool. Yip, perfect stereotype. haha, doctors rule, haha

• Lol if I'am a millionaire some day I'll pop you an email! Goodnight sand lady!

• haha, i'll be waiting for that :) Goodnight Insomnia man

• I`m unemployed.

• hey!, i know the feeling, just keep checking for something, i know its difficult times, but something will come up soon. And stay positive, ok :)

• Thanks for the encouragement!!

• you're most welcome dear :) <3

• I am an animator.. More like a motion graphics designer...😊

• Awesome, See you at pixar one day hey! :)

• Haha ya sure why not... LOL 😊😀
      Get but why did you have a sad face when you said that you are a doctor?

• Cool, When i was younger my parents gave me three choices, "doctor, lawyer, finance". I dont blame them, they wanted me to be financially secure i guess. I really wanted to go into the arts, its my passion, Ooh, and become a mum :)

• Bagger.

Must find better job.

• Bagger? whats that

• Someone who puts groceries into bags.

• Ah i see, got a bit confused for a sec. Well, there's no better place to start i guess, just got to work hard and learn from everything you see, Keep on moving forward

• I'm a truck driver.

• I'm a forensic accountant.

• Ooh, sounds so intense

• Divorce proceedings are interesting. Usually douche husbands will hide money from their wives. You can only get half of what you prove exists.

• Ah i see, i hate to see divorces, seems so common these days, i think the kids really suffer a lot.

• The medical field and it's horrible lifestyle conditions are not what you imagined, I take it?

As for your question, I started my own business so I could design my life as I wanted it.

• Well i knew the social life sucks when you in the medical field, but i was kinda forced into it. so yeah. Wow, thats cool, can't beat having your own business

• Oh. That's nice. I've heard Doctors are quite hard working. Though, which country are you from? or at least, in which country do you practice?

• Haha, yeah it hard work, but all fields require hard work. Originally from South Africa, working in Canada

• Printing. I hate it but keeps my family afloat.

• Ah, i see. Guess it makes it worth it then.

• At least one person sees it. Thank you. I really mean it.

• Aww, its my pleasure, i'll never forget how hard my dad worked just to put a plate of food on the table. You guys are the unsung hero's of our time.

What Girls Said 16

• a doctor is a lot of school to go through without being passionate and knowing why you chose to do it lol

im a student ecologist, just gotten a summer internship in the conservation field

• My parents were very strict and told me when i was young "3 choices dear, doctor, lawyer, finance", i don't blame them, it was tough for them so they wanted the best for me and to not be able to struggle in life. Wow, ecologist sounds interesting, lovely that sounds slendid

• ah fair enough, at least its an impressive career :) what would you have chosen if your parents didn't pressure you?

• It can be, and i do love meeting so many people daily. Wish guys would not judge me based on my career through. I would love to have done something in the arts, but now i just want to be a mum, i get to see all the mums in the maternity ward, and i love it there, my heart feels alive there

• I'm a full time student, but I'm a waitress during the summer (this summer at least, haha)

I study and work with animals because I want to get into vet school. But I also have bills to pay, so I try to work when school permits it.

:)

• Wow, a vet, my mums sister is a vet and she loves to work with animals, cool profession. Yeah, bills, i have to pay heaps of them, sick of these damn bills on my desk

• Yep, its huge, can't remember exactly, but its massive. haha, in another world dear. Everything costs money in this world

• True true true

• Nothing, I'm unemployed. Just school.

• Well, your time will come, what do you plan on studying in college?

• I don't know

• Don't worry, i was just like you, you get confused, but think of it like this, what you study first is not necessarily what you are going to do for the rest of your life.

• Business Owner

• wow, great, what business if you don't mind me asking

• No please don't thank me.. It's just grandfather still doing his bit. :)

And I shall mention you tonight in my prayers. <3 <3

• Aww, i appreciate that. i'm sure he is.

i will also pray tonight, for its what i truly want more than anything

• I'm in school to be an accountant, but during the summer I work at a tourist information centre

• Great, my cousin sister is an accountant, and she loves it. Lovely, i love to travel, where would you like to go in the world?

• I need to find a guy to love first :P

• yip, don't we all, i can travel with friends or alone, but i want to do it with a guy who i love

• I'm a student and wanna become a chemist. Forensic chemist.

• Oooh, now that sounds very interesting, why did i not do that :( I need to change my career after reading that, ah... sigh

• Ohh. Now that sucks... you should consider talking to ur parents about it and maybe start doing what u really like before its too late.

• thanks for those words, i wish i could, i i think that deep down they know (i dont blame them for it, they just wanted me to be financially independent because life for them was hard), i just want to move on as time is already against me, going to be 30 soon, i would change to something, but i just want my own family now, i feel mentally exhausted and don't really want to study again. Looking forward to settling down and finding someone who loves me i hope *tearing

• I'm a tutor.

• i am an engineer

• Wow, thats great, my brother is a mechanical engineer for a mining company

• Really, wow, that sounds too complex for me, My brother specialized in design, and manufacturing i think

• by the way, just ot of curiosity how is the job market there for ME

• I work in a OBGYN office.

• Professional freeloader

• I work in finance

• Nothing.
    Student I guess.

• im in college and a yoga instructor so thats all for now

• Great, what are you studying? Yoga, did you do the international yoga day thing

• yeah i did! and I am teaching out at Wanderlust this year in Whistler BC- and i am PSC major and pre law

• Wow girl, thats awesome, keep on going, nice :)

• I go to school but I want to be an author

• Right now I go to college :)

• I'm studying to be a nurse practitioner