Does anyone else just feel like sometimes people think your something that your really not?

I feel like people think im this stuck up or an asshole. I really dont do anything that would give people that impreasion but they assume that anyways. Lots of my friends thought i was a rich stuck up guy before thwy knew me. I have family who say that i look like a rich kids son. That sometimes i look like im too good for people even though i dont feel that at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately a lot of people make no effort to get know somebody before casting judgement on them

What Girls Said 2

• Yes people tend to think I'm a bitch and I'm really not. My girlfriends say I have a bitchy resting face.

• Everybody i know thinks I'm amazing, kind, super smart and just an all round great person. I'm really not haha. I don't care that they think that, at least it's something good rather than something bad, but I think it's strange and it's a lot to try and live up to.
    Before I know people, they always think I'm mean and a lot say they were intimidated by me at first, but getting to know me they think I'm soft.

What Guys Said 0