Is there something wrong with me if I dont really care about politics, religion, race or moral rules?

Whenever people bring up those subjects i truly dont care. Like i would rather think and talk about anything else. All this is abortion ok, do all hot white girls only like white guys or is gay marriage ok type of questions kind of annoy me. Everyone has there own beliefs and preferences so who cares right?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, I'm kind of with you. There are only a few things that bother me enough to soapbox about. I'm more concerned with people's individual actions than being an activist. I'm just trying to live and do me, and I'm all about good times, I'd prefer to just live in my bubble and block out the problems of the world. It's in my nature to stand up and say or do something if I see someone being a dick, but as far as thoughts and attitudes in the air, idiot people are going to have idiot opinions and there's just not a hell of a lot I can do about it, and I can't punch everyone, haha.

• Very well said. Same here. I like being in my bubble. It's safe and cozy here.

What Girls Said 2

• Nothing is wrong with you, I feel the same way. Some things are in so many conversations these days that it just gets boring...

• No, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that!!! And I really wish more people could be like that!!

What Guys Said 4

• i just don't care as well (maybe i do a little bit bout religion) but i USE 2 care bout such topics and religion mostly especially in da past... now i just wanna beat up my then-self!!!

• There are a lot of people out there who this stuff doesn't matter to either.

• Considering those things affect your daily life, nothing is wrong with you.
    You are just a moron, which is a pretty natural and normal condition.

• It's quite normal feeling