How awkward would it be if your sibling/parent/coworker/SO had an account on here and saw your posts?

i would be pretty mortified because i post some pretty dirty things.

0|0
6|14

Most Helpful Guy

• You should always post anonymously when posting anything R-rated. And never post anything R-rated in response to a user under age 18, and also check the body of their post for the user's age. These little punks like to sign up and say they're 21 when they're actually only 14, and then they'll post something that says their real age.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• wouldn't care too much. most of my posts are fine

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't be embarrassed (I think) but they might not be as open to my opinions and feel awkward and so that would make it weird.

1|0
    0|0
    • I tend to keep ur stuff pretty clean so I don't think you'd have to b embarrassed or anything...

• I appreciate your kindness. But I think it's more about the questions I ask or the posts I make.

• I think I would be okay

1|0
    0|0
  • not at all :D because i keep secrets and if not, i go anonymous.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, my girlfriend has an account here. I dont mind. Her posts give me a chuckle from time to time.

1|0
    0|0
  • it would not be good no!! i agree with that totally

1|0
    0|0
  • Well considering I talk about some of the posts and my answer I would not really care.

1|0
    0|0
  • damn that will be awkward

1|0
    0|0
  • Not too bad. I'm new, so most of the stuff i've posted are pretty clean.. So far..

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah? What kinda dirty things?

0|0
    0|0
  • hey my post got deleted. can you message me please?

0|0
    0|0
  • n u have even mentioned about how u cheated on 3 of your previous boy friends.

0|0
    0|0
    • He knows everything about me... I meant for others who's SOs might not know they r on here... but mostly was referring to like friends or family. Haha!

• I would block them lol

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I would be mortified also. I keep my private life private. My family has no clue the kinky shit I am into and I would like to keep it that way.

1|2
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care cause I ask genuine questions. My parents should be ashamed I had to come on here and ask some instead of asking them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would care a little bit but not too much, maybe not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh man, that'd be awkward. One of the many, many reasons why I don't use identifiable pictures in my profile.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's why I don't use my real name o. o

0|0
    0|0
  • Same lol
    Filler

1|0
    0|0