What was the dumbest question you ever saw on GAG?

I know this is a challenge, maybe the biggest challenge ever, but try to narrow it down to one.

Most Helpful Guy

• There was girl who was legitimately afraid she was going to be pregnant. She was dry humping with her guy... FULLY CLOTHED.

He ejaculated in his pants, and she was afraid that a sperm could swim through his boxers, then his pants... then through her pants... and her panties, and impregnate her...

media.giphy.com/media/OWpMbuG5W4r4Y/giphy.gif

What Girls Said 5

• "Do queen bees give drone bees blowjobs?"

• How do I have a black baby?

• Tell me they weren't serious.

• I don't know, but that girl had some problems.

• I just looked it up you weren't kidding. She wanted to have the baby but be all black. The only way she could be sure beforehand would require genetic engineering so I hope she is rich. lol

• "This girl smiled at me does that mean she likes me?" (the question i see every day)

• One question was " what does I'll see and let you know mean?" I was like really you have got to be kidding me. The asker was in 25-29 age group also, so it kinda blew my mind.

• A guy who is straight asking what he should say to a gay guy who is harrassing him for a BJ

What Guys Said 14

• I seem to remember one about can you get pregnant from masturbation?

• I've noticed that almost all the stupid questions that these people are talking about were asked by girls :P

Anyway, the dumbest one I've ever read was something like "This guy I liked waved at me and smiled when I said hi, does he hate me?" or shit like that

And yes, a girl asked that

• I noticed that too I was going to say something but felt I should remain neutral so I'm glad you said it. lol

• This is what I've observed on GAG:

Guys ask stupid questions more often, but they're usually penis-related.
      Girls on the other hand ask a much larger variety of stupid questions.

So it kinda balances each other out lol

• No matter how big a guy says his penis is 90% of the girls believe him. I think these guys are trolls and the girls are just gullible.

• I don't if I should call it the dumbest or the most interesting but it is a unique question.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1512668-was-christianity-a-triumph-of-beta-males-over-alphas-women
    It is a wild mixture of marriages, premaritial sex, alpha-beta, religion, feminism and children lol 😂

• "I dropped my pencil and he picked it up for me, does he like me?"

• "Does fingering my girlfriend with holy water get back her virginity" or something like that :D the best ever since.

• Haha, lol. I wonder if I use that holy water on my "Brother" will it return it's virginity? Wait a second... I'm a virgin myself 😂 😂 😂 😂

• double virginity so you have to have sex 2x to loose it :D @FrenzyP0W3R

• Haha, it would be awesome but the reality is opposite of it 😂 😂 😂 😂

• "What was the dumbest question you ever saw on GAG?"
    Hehheh... Hoo boy...

• One of my questions. So dumb

• Mostly boyfriend and height questions!!

• There's this guy claiming to have 900k/year salary when he's taking a selfie in a handycap bathroom and so fort

• "Can you get pregnant from fingering?"

• A moderator here once asked a question about removing a comment he thought was antagonistic, he then had his own comments removed for being antagonistic! lmfao!!!

• A girl asked to suck the dicks of gays to support them.

• I remember it and then I backfired at her about lesbians.

• sorry I asked. lol

• ok, I had to do some detective work to see why the hell somebody would post that question and looking into her history she hates gay people so it was sarcasm. She is mad at society for accepting them.

• girlsaskguys. com/other/q1567447-should-i-dislike-my-grandfather

• This question.

• There's another question for dumbest answers for this one.

• Which is why it's this one.

• It just got dumber.