What's your favorite quote or saying?

"Being early is being on time"
"human forget. They need constant reminder."

Most Helpful Guy

• I have three

“I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
    "So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

"Sometimes life is like a dark tunnel, you can’t always see the light at the end of the tunnel, but if you just keep moving, you will come to a better place." -uncle iroh

"It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it become rigid and stale."

• a few more lol

"Life happens wherever you are, whether you make it or not."- uncle iroh

"While it is always best to believe in one’s self, a little help from others can be a great blessing." -uncle iroh

• pshh I wish I had an uncle as cool as him. No he's a character from a tv show that I watched a few years ago called avatar the last airbender lol.

• Oh lol :D

What Guys Said 15

• I don't know who said them
    "Its nice to be nice"
    "Treat people the way you expect you to be treated yourself"
    " Be careful the people you meet on the way up are the same people you meet on way down"

• I find myself following the second quote. :)

• You're a little weird, Life is a little weird, and people are a little weird, but when two peple font that their weirdness is compatible the fall into this mutual weirdness that we call love - Dr. Seuss

*mic drop*

• "One shall make a path for their self instead of
    following a path of someone else's cause not
    everyone's path is the right one to take and
    it could be the wrong one that we take"

• "Having a healthy lifestyle is merely the slowest rate at which one can die"

"Due to lack of interest, tomorrow has been canceled"

• The second one is pretty rude. Lol 😐😐😐

• What can I say, I'm a very amusing person! 8)

• 😐😐
      8)

• "If u r good at something never do it for free "
    "If someone hates u for no reason give this motherfucker a reason "

• blog.northpointechurch.ca/.../Inspiration15.jpg

Maybe it is just a little more effort.

• And the other is, if you do something then do it properly. Give it the energy and attention.

• My mom repeats the second one every time she assigns a specific chore.

• humans*

Hmmm
    One that I like is "You can have a bad day, but there is always something good in every day"

• Try and try and try and try and try and try and try and try. Something like that hahah

• "NO CAPES."

• my favt. one is yesterday is history tomorrow is mystery and today is a gift that's why we call it present!

• Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”

• Wishful thinkings will only lead you to disappointment

• "The bonds between ourselves and another person exists only in our minds. Memory as it grows fainter loosens them, and notwithstanding the illusion by which we want to be duped and which, out of love, friendship, politeness, deference, duty, we dupe other people, we exist alone. Man is the creature who cannot escape from himself, who knows other people only in himself, and when he asserts the contrary, he is lying."

• "Smoke weed everyday." -Confucius

• "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." - Mark Twain

What Girls Said 6

• The reason we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind-the-scenes with everyone else's highlight reel.
    &
    Comparison is the thief of joy.

• "Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life"
    - Brooke Shields (wise philosopher)

• ''live and let live''
    ''eat and let eat'' haha.. :D

• "Persistence beats resistance"

• It's from Mevlana
    "Either exist as you are,

or be as you look. "

• Life is like a box of chocolates.