What are your thoughts on taking revenge on asshole parkers?

I went to the store the other day and saw a masarati parked diagonally taking up two spots. This is one of my biggest pet peeves. I dont care what kind of car you drive or how expensive it is.. you are an asshole.
So seeing this just made it all the more tempting to squeeze in beside him with my giant lifted jeep.
I made it in beside him with not even an inch to spare and i had to climb out through the passengers side.

He came out and was pissed off and all i could do was laugh my butt off.
if you're SO scared of people parking next to you... park at the far end of the lot where nobody is there and take up 10 spots for all i care.
what are your thoughts on these asshole parkers? have you ever taken revenge on them? or.. are you one of them? :o

I'm talking about something like this:
***(not my picture. not my truck)***

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• The only thing is if you scrape their fancy car, you could be hit with a big bill

• i made sure i didn't :)
      plus, the only thing that would scrape are my tires which wouldn't do as much damage anyways

• I would never sink in their level

• nothing, i just move on.

• you should have parked behind him

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah, it's annoying and it makes them look like an asshole but I love my car and I'm not going to jeopardize getting a scratch or some kind of body damage to my car to match that asshole at their level. While you're in the store handling your business, they can easily seek revenge back on you by putting a dent in your car door, keying your car, or causing damage and if they can afford a car like that chances are it won't be too much for them to fix the limited damage on their vehicle.

All just seems childish, pointless, and risky to me.

• Some cunt parked in a way that was taking up a chunk of space on another bay, so my boyfriend parked in it right next to her driver's door, folded the mirror in, drove some more in and unfolded the window, so she could not leave without damaging our car.

We just finished shopping when a traffic warden called us out by describing our car.

When she saw us walking up laughing, she started bitching at us about how "inconsiderate" we were to park "this way".

The kicker? Traffic warden sided with us, pointing at the lines and telling her to park better next time. Because we had a lot of shopping to unload, she had to get in through the passenger side and it was hilarious to watch, because she was a hambeast and the struggle was real.

• I don't think it's necessary at all.