Girls, Inexpensive bras and tshirts?

So, I recently put on some weight from stupid birth control and now nothing fits. My tshirts are too small and my bras don't fit either bc I went up a cup size. I need some new bras and possibly tshirts but mostly bras. Does anyone know where I can purchase some that won't break my bank account?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on where you live. I've gotten cheap but good bras at Gordmans, Marshalls, Rue21, Burlington Coat Factory, Wal-Mart sometimes, and all the places I mentioned are good for shirts too

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I guess that depends on your bandwidth and cup size. Most my bras are around $100 because I have a small width with large cups. Nordstrom was having a sale last time I was there.

As far as shirts catholic thrift stores are better than Goodwill and have some cute stuff.

0|0
    0|0
    • ^^ I have the same issue

• Try Simone Perele. They are expensive bras but the fit is amazing and they last forever. They are also pretty. 👍🏻

• You can try Winners or Marshall's because they tend to have stuff for less (but they only go up to like 34D in Canada so I don't know if that will be useful to you or not).

0|0
    0|0
  • Rue21 has some pretty and well built bras that won't break that bank

0|0
    0|0
  • walmart has lots.

0|0
    0|0