Ladies and gentlemen, do you agree with this?

Do you agree that insecurities make people subconsciously look less beautiful than what they actually are, and confidence make people look better and more beautiful than what they actually are, I mean, they still look the same in both cases but actually it's an impression that they give for others.

• I agree
    62% (10)80% (8)69% (18)Vote
  • I disagree
    38% (6)20% (2)31% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's a really tiny bit of insecurity, then I think it's alright. Otherwise, I agree. :)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• well.. not sure if i would use the word insecure.. but i had a friend.. who would say things like he is ugly.. and make jokes about himself. and very funny jokes. but that make him more cute and handsome to me... i dont know if this answers your question..

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I'm a very confident person and sometimes that makes me feel very conceited ahha

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• u said it all bro *high-5*
    but wotever u do they won't realise they r beautiful, thanks 2 their insecurities :|

0|1
    0|0
  • To a degree because I think everyone is insecure underneath it all - I believe we all have our moments of insecurity but also our moments of confidence. So probably within each person there is a spectrum on how they feel and it possibly depends on when you ask them is the true answer on how they feel about themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • A confident person carries them self better

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I disagree

0|0
    0|0
  • Insecurities don't change looks but they are still unattractive behavior wise

0|0
    0|0