Has anybody got bitten by a dangerous insect?

I'm talking about like centipedes, spiders, scorpion , praying mantis or caterpillars etc... what bit u and hoe did it feel?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been bitten by a few different venomous spiders over the years but the worst of all was a brown recluse.
    I work on boats for a living and sometimes a boat will come in that has sat uncovered for years. Those boats are almost always full of spiders and other creep crawlers. Well just my luck the one i happened to be working on was home to a brown recluse. It bit me on the back of my knee and OMG it was so freaking painful.
    Luckily i knew what type of spider it was and was able to get to the hospital quick enough. When all was said and done i ended up with like a golf ball sized pit in the back of my knee!!

What Guys Said 4

• Actually, I got bit on the groin by some kind of spider when I was five or six years old (true story). It caused some kind of weird swelling problem. It's the only time I've ever had to get naked in front of a doctor.

• Nothing beyond a little bump or rash

• I got stung by a scorpion on the bottom of my foot but barely felt it and did not get sick or anything. I've gotten bit by brown recluses and it did not hurt and only left a scab. Praying mantises are not dangerous and neither are caterpillars.

• Brown recluse are the most dangerous spiders!! And there is some dangerous caterpillars they found a new species and they look like cat hair lol

• I gained an immunity to brown recluse venom. I am also unaffected by poison oak and poison ivy.

• oh thank god no

What Girls Said 3

• No, I'm very aware of the bugs around me.

• I was bitten by caterpillars when I was younger. I don't remember all the details because I was so little at the time, but I remember it hurting a lot and burning a little. My skin was bright red and dotted, it looked like I had a serious case of rashes

• never have been