Had a dream being romantically involved with a guy I've never met before. what does it mean?

I'm sure i've never seen him before in real life, did my brain just make his face up? in my dream we met and kissed. it was a very nice dream haha but what does it mean? do you think im gonna meet him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Possibly. You probably saw him somewhere without realizing it. Like on a bus or train. The mind has to internalize what we take in during the day. That's where dreams come from. Your mind trying to make sense of your experiences. So yes, it's entirely possible you'll meet him.

What Guys Said 5

• It might be a mixture of other males you met - I don't believe you create anything in a dream the stimulus is in your subsoncious somewhere

• Probably the desire to have a romantic relationship and intimacy.

Other than that - your brain can't make up faces. You surely have seen this guy somewhere in your life (or certain attributes) and he just came up. Doesn't have to say anything though, the above part is important.

• Absolutely nothing

• It means you didn't die in your sleep.

• its a dream not fate.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe. It could be a premonition. I once met a girl who told me she dreamed about her best friend before meeting this friend in person.

• Every character in your dreams is based on one or more people you've seen in real life, so you probably saw someone who looked like that guy somewhere but didn't take much notice of them. That dream doesn't mean anything though.