I'm in the friendzone, now what?

so, i really tought that my crush might like me back he teases me a lot, we play fight every day, say i love you at least once a day and he calls and messages me every day, calls me sweetie, honey etc, once kissed me on the cheek, stares at me quite often, we hug often and i know stuff about him no one else knows about AND NOW ''got a date tommorow''... that one sentence friendzoned me and i got my hopes up for nothing! i acted like i felt happy for him but i just wanted to punch him in the face and tell him not to play with my feelings, that jerk, i don't understand -.- what is wrong with him? leading me on and suddenly acting like there were no feelings involved, what should i do now?

Most Helpful Guy

• First, relax. You were smart not to disclose your displeasure. You don't want to appear jealous. Just ride it out. It's only a date.

What Guys Said 5

• Screw that guy, he's a DB.

Be happy it ended now and nothing further. It would've been an emotional roller coaster.

• I don't think he realised how you felt about him - Move on but try to keep the friendship

• Welcome to the world of most men's every day lives enjoy your stay

• Touch yourself.

• There's no such thing as the friend zone. Guys put themselves there. Stop being bitter. Misogynist.

• lol you sound like someone who's always been in the friendzone but never wants to admit it

• I haven't always been there but I have before and I've seen other guys put there. Just thought I'd show you how women typically react when we ask this question.

• okay but i was just asking... no need to be so direct and rude..

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think he friendzoned you. Maybe he was waiting for a strong signal from you... that's often what happens anyways the guy likes the girl, the girl falls for the guy, but the guy doesn't know and there you go!

• You should kill your self that is the only way

• if you'd have already killed yourself i wouldn't been stuck with reading such an unnecessary opinion