Girls, confused with this girl.. what does she mean?

Ok im at an intl. Conference and yesterday i met this girl and we got on really well. We laughed, talked, chatted. She was smiling, huging me.. we drank no alcohol fyi...
However today.. i have a feeling like she has been ignoring me. What could this mean?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know man, the same happened to me with a guy. They're rude.

What Girls Said 7

• she probably just wanted to hang out and have a little fun for one night.. or just needed to get her mind off of something. if she's definitely ignoring you, then don't continue trying, it's just gonna make her mad. bc there's nothing worse than a guy appearing to be desperate. even if you aren't. she'll come to you if she really likes you. good luck!

• She is either playing hard to get or comparing you to other guys.

• Maybe she just had a crush on the moment. She thought you're fine & so on, she went with "the wave" because of the alcohol & the atmosphere... and after thinking better over the night she realised her real feelings or maybe she got embarrassed of how she acted or maybe... maybe she just had a bad mood :-? Try talking with her again :)

• She could be pissed about something that happened earlier or maybe she took something you said the wrong way. From personal experience, we do that sometimes. I would give her some time and bring up the subject. Ask her if you did something wrong. If she says no, ask her if everything is ok. Sometimes, girls shut out all of the people that care about her. If she says she is fine, tell her she just seemed a little spacey. I hope that helped. 😊

• ... Ignoring or avoiding?

• maybe she just didn't want to talk to you today

• she wants you to chase her.