Is there something to put on my beard to make it smooth?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think most guys with beards would use the same regime as with the hair on their head using shampoos and conditioners in the same way as when washing their hair.

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe a hair care product that people usually use on their head? But ask them to make sure it can be used for beards.

• Okie thanks lol no men answered

• a razor XD

• Not to remove it I mean to make my beard smooth like soft I don't know how to say it lol

• I know lol it was a joke. I know that tips I've heard to make hair softer is putting mashed avocados on it, or mayo, or eggs. Just about anything that has a lot of oil. Let it sit for a while and then rinse. If it works for hair on heads I don't see why it can't work for hair on chins haha. Best of luck!

• Thanks :)

• Just shave it, most men look way better without facial hair.

• Why :( I like my beard I call it BOB

What Guys Said 1

• I would recommend washing it, and checking out Caswell Massey's they have products like Dr. Hunter and Lucky Tiger that can help in that area.