Are college parties, frat parties, fun?

Are college parties, frat parties, fun? Are they really crazy like the ones on you tube?

Most Helpful Guy

• Can they be crazy? Yes.
    Does the novelty of the crazyness wear off pretty damned rapidly if you are more intelligent than the average gerble? Yes.
    There's only so many times you can see someone throw up on the carpet or loudly declare "I'm soo wasted right now" before you want to execute the entire human species... this point usually occurs 1.2hrs into the second party... unless the frst party is at your place... then it sets in within the half hour.

What Guys Said 7

• It depends some get crazy some people just talk chill and drink lots of drugs a little sex but not too common right at the parties I don't drink so it might be more fun for others bigger colleges like mine have awesome football and get concerts within frat parties and that's the coolest to me

• They can be

• They can definitely get crazy. Not really my thing, but a lot of people enjoy them.

• If you enjoy underage drinking, date rape, and sexual assault, then yes.

If you're sane, no.

• They're fun if you into getting drunk, high, and getting fucked.

• yes definitely they are fun

• Yea they're a good way to get free sex

What Girls Said 3

• Personally, I think they are only fun when you've had enough to drink or if you go with the right people. Otherwise, they can easily become an obnoxious, horny, tacky event that reeks of alcohol, must, and sex. There ALWAYS seems to be broken glass somewhere somehow. Frat parties and college parties that involve a lot of alcohol typically get crazy which can be a fun thing if you're young and tipsy or it can just start to feel really sleazy and reckless. Some college parties that are associated with some sort of club or organization can be cool and a sincere gathering of people who joke, eat food, and hang out in a positive way.

• depends if you are a party person or not personally and if you are safe i actually want to go out and live my life and cross stuff off my bucket list

• yeah they are.