Are you happy with how things turned out for you?

We all have hopes and dreams for our lives and no one had the prefect life, but for the most part, are you happy with where you are in life?

Most Helpful Guy

• In the most part I am happy how things turned out

Most Helpful Girl

• Always a work in progress but I'm definitely happy with where I am, especially when I consider the alternatices. I'm a few months shy of 27, I'm very highly educated, and belong to a very well-respected occupation. I've turned out to be better looking than my wildest dreams, but more importantly I'm more kind, compassionate, open-minded, and fun than I ever imagined I'd be. I have a lot of terrific friends that care about me and love being around me (and vice versa). I'm the woman I always hoped I'd be. Though I must say I'm pretty sure the shy smart ugly bullied and overlooked girl of my past would never believe that we actually got here.
    Thank you for asking this: I feel a lot better and more appreciative after a bad day.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 4

• Yes :) I've done pretty well for myself educationally, financially, and spiritually considering my age. I am very happy with the goals I've achieved and I can honestly say my hard work has paid off!

• Not yet. Definitely not yet.

• All I can say is that I never would have predicted how my life is now. I have no idea what direction my life will take from here, but overall I'd say I'm pretty happy.

• im working on it.