What is the meaning of life?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, your all wrong.
    I believe that this quote explains the meaning of life, not to mention it was said by probably the coolest guy to ever grace this earth...

He replied this to his father when he was requested to live a more simple life after graduating from Princeton.
    “No, there's going to be no even tenor with me. The more uneven it is the happier I shall be. And when my time comes to die, I'll be able to die happy, for I will have done and seen and heard and experienced all the joy, pain, thrills — every emotion that any human ever had — and I'll be especially happy if I am spared a stupid, common death in bed.”

this one is also pretty good...

"Let those who wish have their respectability- I wanted freedom, freedom to indulge in whatever caprice struck my fancy, freedom to search in the farthermost corners of the earth for the beautiful, the joyous, and the romantic.”

What Girls Said 10

• The meaning of life? The meaning of life is not to have a temporarily good time. The meaning of life is not to waste away on sadness, nor on a quest to find the meaning of life. How you live your life is what you make life out to be. Life is not a game, rather, much like a rollercoaster. It will swing up, down, and jolt to the left and right. It's never a consistent pattern. Life is what happens when a baby is born. They breathe in, they breathe out, they cry, and they smile, they sleep, and they wake. That's when you realize that it's so precious. So then, how can life, something deemed so very precious, be called meaningless? If you make life out to be meaningless, then go on, live meaninglessly. But I would not settle for something for such a mediocre living. I personally know I was made to carry out great things, not on my own strength and will, but of the will and urge to love and to serve others, to help spread goodness, and generosity, and hope, and, most definitely, meaning.

• to find your own path

• To figure out the meaning of life.

• Whatever you make of it.

• cannot tell
    it is your duty to find it

• absolutely nothing

• Who cares. I just want to be happy.

• be happy about your life but not hurting others

• To live.
    To balance. To fail. To keep trying. To experience. To learn. To share.

• just to be happy.

What Guys Said 10

• David from disturbed Simplifies it for you
    http://youtu.be/plR9Q4LWos4

• I just try to find contentment in life - I don't want to overthink any meanings

• to try and leave the world in a better place than how you found it

• To grow as a person.

If you are non-believing, you grow in order to be mentally stronger and have a good life for the time you have.
    If you are a believer in god, you grow for that above as well as for the life after.

• Ball?
    42?

• Good question. When you find the answer, please let me know. I'm curious myself.

• To try to make the world better

• Smoke weed everyday

• It's to eat a bucket of your own feces each and every day until you die, that'll get you into heaven.

• Just try not to die just because