What's wrong with knowing you're beautiful?

There's such a stigma around acknowledging your own attractiveness

Most Helpful Guy

• It's the "humble master" bullshit where everyone has to pretend to be more humble than each other due to their own arrogance. You can't even teach a martial arts class these days without young punks regurgitating Bruce Lee quotes about freedom and crap. They can memorize every goddamn quote from Bruce Lee but can't remember what a Tan Sao or a Bong Sao are.

What Guys Said 11

• I don't think anything wrong with feeling beautiful but if you tell people it may look conceited

• There's a stigma around being stuck up about it. Someone who is truly beautiful just... is.

• Theirs a thin line between self-love and narcissism, some people cross it so easily without knowing they did.

• It's not wrong as long as u r not a show off or cock 🐓

• Don't be so arrogant

• Nothing. Enjoy it while it lasts, I guess.

• if you have it flaunt it in a lady like way. I see nothing wrong with that.

• There is a thin line betwen selfestime and showing of...

• If you actually are beautiful in my eyes, I don't see anything wrong with that.

• Some people can't tell the difference between love for yourself and selfishness

• Confidence, not cockiness

What Girls Said 8

• i dont know. i really respect women who r so comfortable in their own skin but not narcissistic. it shows that theyv been on some sort of journey to get there.

• If you acknowledge you are beautiful... people will try to bring you down and pinpoint your flaws (whether you have them or not)

If you act insecure by thinking you are " ugly" ... people will try to help increase your confidence by pointing out your good features

• I was talking to my therapist about this yesterday: the act of self-love and acceptance is radical. People will hate you for it and try to tear you down because it's the only way they can feel good. Rise above it, girl, because you don't need them in your life. I am a goddess and so are you. Be happy with your bad self, ok?

• Genuine awareness can easily turn into outright arrogance which can then easily morph into superiority. The following two are not a good look AT ALL and tend to erode beautiful personality traits.

• Nothing wrong. People judge too much and love to enforce their opinions on others. Jealousy perhaps...

• it's called being humble, which to many is more attractive than being arrogant or cocky. It's good to be confident, but not to be a show-off, in my opinion.

• Insecure people hate others who are confident and happy with themselves BUT sometimes I can't stand unattractive girls who claim themselves as beautiful! It ain't right.

• nothing at all.