How many catcalls do you receive usually on a day out?

gosh I have bad grammar, I receive none , I'm always with my earphones.

0|0
17|17

Most Helpful Girl

• well on a day out I might get a couple of car honks but like it depends what you mean by catcalls... A couple, but they usually just say something like, "Er du fræk?" which translates to, "Would you be willing to suck my dick?" basically xD

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• too many, it gets annoying. you feel like a piece of meat.

3|1
    0|0
  • None. Guys here don't do catcalls. They will straight up approach a woman.

0|1
    0|0
  • none =] it's not that common here.
    car horns are more common.

0|0
    0|0
  • Complimenting and catcalling are two different things. I always respond nicely to a compliment, but catcalling or just name calling after not giving attention is unacceptable.

Depending on the neighbourhood I walk in I receive catcalls like: "psssst pssst, hey sweetheart.. nice ass.. wanna fuck?"

Any idea on how the use of psssst psssst to grab a human's attention began? I'm really curious to how this started.

0|0
    0|0
  • Zero 99% of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • The most I've gotten is like 10 during a night out. During the day guys don't really catcall though since I live in a calm neighborhood. It's annoying anyway. Thankfully I don't go out very often.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never had one. Then again I rarely ever go out on my own. Always with family. Or maybe I'm just not that attractive. Who knows. Xp

0|0
    0|0
  • Literally all the time. I cannot leave my house without getting honked or whistled at. My record is 7.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cat calls?

0|0
    0|0
    • Everyday I'm out. I walk a lot and i live in a ghettoish area. I'll admit to liking the attention, but I've gotten used to the whistles, the blows, the sweet talkers, the starers... yeah... it's bad here

• Zero.
    ///

0|0
    0|0
  • None. Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on where i'm going that day (the more surrounded by men, the more catcalls receive) but usually about 3 to 5 a day.

0|0
    0|0
  • I receive zero catcalls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Zero for me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh.. None. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh, my! you are so sexy that looking at your pic any longer will turn me into a hoe!

Guys try to hit on me but I ignore them because I'm jaded and sick of peen.

0|0
    1|0
    • lol that's a weird catcall "Oh, my! you are so sexy that looking at your pic any longer will turn me into a hoe!"

What Guys Said 17

People catcall still? Well, I guess that pretty sums up my answer 0.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depending on where I am (like in what city), probably one per week. I always think it's fun.

0|1
    0|0
  • My head is in the clouds all the time so if it ever happened I didn't notice it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Usually I'm safe, I've had older women pinching my butt in public though, not sure how I feel about it

0|1
    0|0
  • Usually, zero. But once in a while I get my ass grabbed or slapped by a horny woman xD
    I rarely get catcalled, it's usually touching.

0|0
    0|0
  • Zero.

filler

0|0
    0|0
  • no catcalls. women just come up and talk to me

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh about never or probably once or twice in my lifetime

0|0
    0|0
  • I've gotten a few when I am out jogging or working outside, none in a while though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I live in a pretty small village, but I do get checked out quite often by older women. Some would find it creepy, but I don't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • A few times actually

0|0
    0|0
  • Only cats catcalls me with lots of meow meow.. The only pussy I could get so far.

0|0
    0|0
  • none really

0|0
    0|0
  • I have received 2. Total. Ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time, and girls want to grab my butt every second they can :O

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish
    (filler)

0|0
    0|0
  • A handful here or there. Some women can be quite rude.

0|1
    0|0
    • can you remember a rude catcall you recieved. Some girls grab my ass, jokes on them, they ain't grabbing shit lol

• Show All
    • lol people crazy these days, complimenting on you being able to walk around with a leg injury.

• Lol, fucked up world. Shit, I've been catcalled more than any women I know. Can't explain it, but there you go.