What compliments do you like?

what is something you like ( getting compliment)
when someone tells me, oh your pretty i am like :/ blahh waterver!!
but when someone compliments my style of clothing. then that I DO like :D and I get happy!!!

what abou you?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• This year, for the first time ever, 2 girls called me sexy. Can you believe it, 32 years old and now I get that (I had nothing remotely close while growing up)

• Nice! Hopefully all those people who are always negative in regards to another person wanting them will read this and see that life isn't over.

• Thank you but it's hard. I'm still negative myself. I want to... sexplore but I'm 32 and have no children. I don't want to settle. I want to be single and have that which I was supposed to have in my 20's. Hard decisions. I'm not a happy camper starting to be a 32 player.

• You seem genuine

• i like when people compliment me on things I've accomplished, like projects I've worked hard on and then they say wow, I really like it, all the detail is great, etc.

Or when a woman compliments me on my choice of shoes, cause you girls are the expert

• You're incredibly intelligent, you make me feel good about myself, you give me hope, I trust you, I think i could fall in love with you, I want to be like you one day, I feel safe around you, you are very passionate (I love when people recognize that), I think you'll do great things one day, your special kid I can feel it, you are very charismatic...

• someone compliments your AnF hoodie? wow.

• you are looking cute ^_^

• I'm happy when someone say that ur body structure is hot

What Girls Said 2

• Eyes, smile, and scent are the three I've gotten and they'll always be my favorite. I'm the same as you with if someone were to tell me I was pretty But I do also really like compliments on my art and photos too

• I like it when someone compliments me on my eyes or smile.