Every guy that says he can't get a girlfriend or gets rejected chronically no matter what he does &/ or what advice he follows can't be lying right?

There's a abnormally large amount of guys out there that say they can't get a date no matter what they do or what advice they follow. They all can't be lying right? When they say they can't get a date because they're ugly they all can't be lying right? I see that guys who say this get treated as if they're blatantly lying, misogynistic, not trying hard enough, etc. Why is that? I know when a obese and/or unattractive women say they can't get a date, I'm pretty sure they know that their weight and/or looks might have everything to do with her being dateless right? I ask because there's literally endless questions on here and elsewhere online that are related or similar to the question I posted. With all of those similar questions, there's got to be some truth in it is what I think. What do you all think?

lol crickets.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I mean, yeah, obviously unattractive people are going to struggle more than attractive people when it comes to dating.

Guys tend to be better at being blunt about the fact that looks play a pretty big part in all this, but they get labeled as shallow. Many women, for whatever reason, really hate being labeled as shallow and come up with a bunch of convoluted reasons as to why a guy is going dateless so these guys get all confused and waste their time jumping through hoops to no avail.

At the end of the day, unattractive people need to accept the fact that the deck is stacked against them when it comes to the difficulty levels of finding someone. They can always work on things and it's not impossible for them to find love of course, but this is just reality.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think anyone thinks they're lying but they do blame all their problems on women and start to berate the female population. If we do accuse them of lying it's because we don't believe they're giving the entire story.

• LOL at the updates! So let's see, how to answer... well, if you can't get a date, I would have to assume that to be true. I don't see why one would lie about that, but I'm not sure what opinion you want me to give if you say I can't get a date, why is that ladies, and I say like, well, maybe you aren't trying enough. I don't know you in that regard or how much effort you are really putting forth and I may not believe given the description that what you are doing is enough to actually get a date because ultimately it hasn't worked, right... so there is always room to keep trying and to do more. As far as attractiveness, it isn't just beautiful and gorgeous people who are married. There are some, frankly, really ugly couples out there, so beauty is something that can't just be pinned down to, one must weigh this much and look this way, because if it were, than ugly people wouldn't ever find a mate or a match or there wouldn't be couples where one is super attractive and the other isn't.

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe I am just naive but I think there is hope for everyone.

• I just read an article where the most attractive men still get less messages on a dating site than the least attractive women. Women dont understand how hard dating is for men on average compared to women.