If I wore a crop top and a belly piercing?

I have a belly piercing and wear a lot of crop tops. I wear these because I like to and it makes me feel confident. I do not wear these to attract guys. In fact I have never even kissed a guy and I am 17 haha. I have had experiences when random guys hit on me but I never approach them or throw myself at them. But when i wear crop tops and have a belly piercing, some people automaticly think I'm a slut and some people do call me that behind my back. I just think its unfair how girls can't dress the way they want. Girls, what do you think about this? And guys, does it really seem slutty if i wore a crop top and had a belly piercing? Do you really think I want to fuck evryone just because I dress like that?

Most Helpful Girl

• I was just like you. Unfortunately people get that impression.
    I lost my belly piercing though. My body just rejected it.
    I also stopped dressing so risque in public overall.
    I'm 21 now and matured a lot. I prefer to cover up my beautiful body now.
    But yeah, you have absolutely every reason to wear what you want. I wouldn't think you're a slut.

What Guys Said 2

• No just wear what you are comfortable - I would never call a girl slutty for any reason - Anyway crop top and belly piercing seem fine to me

• I don't think it's slutty but I dislike the outfit

What Girls Said 4

• I love crop tops for the same reason, it makes me feel more confident. If they are judging you without getting to know you that's their problem not yours

• I say FUCK THAT AND BE YOURSELF. Crop tops and belly piercing? DONE. Wear whatever you want because the haters don't matter. They can't stop you from being you (and slaying their bitter ass lmao)

• I think you should be able to wear what you want and shouldn't need to worry about what other people think

• Well I'm sorry but damn I really don't like that look on any girl

• I'm perfectly fine with people not liking my look I just don't want people to automatically think I'm a slut.