Girls, do you make a lotof returns to victoria's secret?

I tend to buy a bunch during their semi annual sale and then keep like 2/3 and return at least 1/3. It ends up being like 7 bras or something.. am I the only one?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I don't like their bras or clothing to be honest. I return the majority of what I buy. The quality and style isn't all that great. It's overrated

2|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 16

• I have never purchased there because they are very well known and I just assumed their products would cost a lot of money. I usually buy my bras from wal-mart.

1|0
    0|0
  • I only get VS merchandise stuff for free or very cheap, and it's always panties.

And I love them :3 <3 the panties are cute and comfortable, especially these

0|0
    0|0
  • I simply cannot remember the last time I purchased anything from VS.. But I do remember returning probably 95% of their products.

I now tend to shop at Next & M&S.. And online at Very & Boux Avenue.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never return anything. I usually just buy some body spray and that's it but I bought 5 pairs of underwear and a sweatshirt from VS Pink the first week of the sale. I don't plan on returning anything

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing fits me at VS. #awkwardsizedboobs

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont shop at Victoria Secret they have some nice stuff but I'd prefer to not spend almost $100 on 3 bras.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless something really sucks, I'm too lazy/ can't be bothered to go back there to return things. That's why I'm careful with what I buy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I tend not to shop at VS, I prefer La Perla, they have a better selection and the quality is 1000% better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never return anything. Im very happy with what I buy there when I do shop there.

0|0
    0|0
  • I once bought a bra from Rue21 and had to return it because it loterally split in half.. the lady said she had never seen that before.. xD breaking or if i need the cash back is why i return things

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate returning things so no.

1|0
    0|0
  • I return probably half of what I buy, but I do 99% of it by mail, not in a store.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. I'm more likely to return online purchases then i am with in store purchases.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't make purchases in the first place

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been to VS. They don't have a shop in my country.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm lucky enough to even find my size in stock at the mall, so no. There is no luxury of taking back bad quality. >__<

0|0
    0|0