Girls, do you make a lotof returns to victoria's secret?

I tend to buy a bunch during their semi annual sale and then keep like 2/3 and return at least 1/3. It ends up being like 7 bras or something.. am I the only one?

17

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I don't like their bras or clothing to be honest. I return the majority of what I buy. The quality and style isn't all that great. It's overrated

What Girls Said 16

• I have never purchased there because they are very well known and I just assumed their products would cost a lot of money. I usually buy my bras from wal-mart.

• I only get VS merchandise stuff for free or very cheap, and it's always panties.

And I love them :3 <3 the panties are cute and comfortable, especially these

• I simply cannot remember the last time I purchased anything from VS.. But I do remember returning probably 95% of their products.

I now tend to shop at Next & M&S.. And online at Very & Boux Avenue.

• I never return anything. I usually just buy some body spray and that's it but I bought 5 pairs of underwear and a sweatshirt from VS Pink the first week of the sale. I don't plan on returning anything

• Nothing fits me at VS. #awkwardsizedboobs

• I dont shop at Victoria Secret they have some nice stuff but I'd prefer to not spend almost $100 on 3 bras.

• Unless something really sucks, I'm too lazy/ can't be bothered to go back there to return things. That's why I'm careful with what I buy.

• I tend not to shop at VS, I prefer La Perla, they have a better selection and the quality is 1000% better.

• I never return anything. Im very happy with what I buy there when I do shop there.

• I once bought a bra from Rue21 and had to return it because it loterally split in half.. the lady said she had never seen that before.. xD breaking or if i need the cash back is why i return things

• I hate returning things so no.

• I return probably half of what I buy, but I do 99% of it by mail, not in a store.

• Depends. I'm more likely to return online purchases then i am with in store purchases.

• i don't make purchases in the first place

• I've never been to VS. They don't have a shop in my country.

• I'm lucky enough to even find my size in stock at the mall, so no. There is no luxury of taking back bad quality. >__<