Did you pass Maths and Science in high school? Do you plan on resitting and have you already went to university?

Unfortunately i got a D in them. i was going through some tough problems in family life. my science teachers were not very good, they'd even leave the classroom entirely and not turn up until it was towards the end of lesson.

My maths teacher wouldn't try and would. even fall asleep. so i didn't learn much

What did you study

Most Helpful Girl

• I took Maths throughout high school but from year 10-12 we had a choice on what subjects we wanted to take. Afrikaans, English , Math and Life orientation were compulsory but then could take 3 choice subjects. I didn't take science as I wasn't really interested in it back then and it wasn't really a strength of mine. I rather wanted to take subjects that will be useful for me in my career someday as I always knew I would go into a business field. I ended up taking accounting, business studies and programming.

What Girls Said 7

• i did. sorry to hear about your situation.
    I'm already in uni atm and am pursuing teaching with a major in English .

• I passed science easily. I like science and really liked organic chemistry.
    Math was another story. I got tutored twice a week and still never understood it. But I could do chemistry, which was weird.
    But I'm majoring in film, so I don't need to worry about either anymore lol.

• I passed science and I'll do Maths next semester (don't aks how. Extremely hard to explain) luckily I'm good at maths. After that I'll be going to university in Amsterdam and will study a study called psychobiology. It kinda looks like neurobiology, but more focused on mental illnesses.

• I took all kinds of math and science courses in high school. I'm gonna start my junior year in college soon and my major is in engineering so there's a lot of calculus and physics and chemistry courses. I'm normally good at these courses but I got a D in my physics class last semester. I was so upset and started rethinking everything, I retook it and changed the way I studied and put in more work and got an A. Sometimes it really is the circumstances and the way you're learning the material. You just can't give up and retry

• I did well in math and science so I pursued engineering in university. I'm going back for another round this fall.

• I got B in Maths and Science so yeah I passed in 10th grade or sophomore year or whatever you call it. After which I opted for Humanities which has sociology, legal studies, English , political science, pyschology. I was also crap at maths and I am so glad I am over with it.

• I'm currently in my last year of high school and I'm taking General Maths and Child Studies (which is under science), I pass both of them easily. Mainly because I love the subjects, otherwise it'd be a torture for me.

What Guys Said 10

• I didn't finish HS because I couldn't pass algebra. Never wanted to go to college because it was obvious school wasn't my thing. But I still did my dream job for my dream company something a lot of college grads can't say. School is like anything else. Some are good at it and some aren't. Just because you're not doesn't mean you'll be a failure in everything you do like educator's like to say

• Got a load of A-levels and a BA-Hons degree after a pathetic score in maths (may have forgotten to submit the course work... oopse) no re-sits.
    The trick is to study a humanity. I recommend something big and heavy and dense. Somethign you'll really have to work for and do lots of reading, but which most people will take one look at and laugh. Phillosophy perhaps? Theology? Ah! Follow my example and do Medieval History (with a side of historiography and art history), that'll show them... and make sure to learn at least two dead languagues.

• I'm studying accounting, but I wish it was more math heavy since math was my favorite course in high school. I got up to statistics but still didn't apply myself like I should have. Sorry to hear your teachers sucked. Its hard to come by teachers that truly care anymore nowadays.

• Math it took me a while to get through it, but I did pass it, science was a breeze though, and no I don't plan on revisiting them in the sense you are referring to, my field is quite scientific and has some math in the form of measurements.

• I gave up science early on and passed math in secondary (HS) school in Ireland

• I've done most sciences. The farthest I got was college bio and chem in science and a semester in Calculus in college. I got good grades but god it was stressful.

• Math I wasn't too bad in, but science I didn't seem to have enough interest in. Of course, I was more interested in computer science, not biology science.

• Sorry to hear that dude; yea I passed my classes, but I did skip a lot of classes

• Passed Science and awaiting Maths result in August.

• Maths is boooooooorrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiggggg