Are you good at physics? Was it easy to learn?

Most Helpful Guy

• Except for waves.. I am pretty good at physics.. May it be mechanics, electromagnetism, heat-KTG and thermodynamics or modern physics or optics.

• Dam. Lol :)

• Yes, this book will help you study alone. Infact it goes so much step by step that you won't need anybody else to explain. As I said, even toddlers could solve university level questions. It starts by really and extremely easy questions.. like addition of vectors. Sometimes you may think the book is mocking you.

• Haha, cool. Thank you. :)

What Guys Said 12

• Physics was awesome. I was a physics minor until I realized I couldn't fit in the research hours.

You have to have a pretty geometric mind, so if you liked Geometry and Trig, you will probably like physics. But it's also algebra-heavy as well.

If you don't like math concepts, you probably won't like it. It is literally the mathematical modelling of physical phenomena.

Here is one of the more basic examples: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uUsUaPJUc0

• I'm fine at Physics. Should be easy when you are good at maths and have some logic in your mind haha. It still depends on what kind of physics though.

• I love physics!

http://imgur.com/Bqc9yPM

• no and no and no and no lol

• I think so... Just took my IGCSEs in January, hoping for an A at least.

• e=mc^2 yeah im good at this...

• Is that really physics? Or are you joking?😛

• it is physics the whole physics revolve around this equation we call as einstein equation :P and i'm not joking trust me :D

• Lol :D cool

• I used to be good at it, then I forgot most of it, and then when I actually needed it again I regretted not learning even more of it.

• Got 91/100 in last exam

• Yes it was the best subject ever and I was good in it. But my mom is a physics teacher so that explains it.

• Yes I am. It depends how your mind is wired. Visual is good mathematical is good, both is exceptional.

• The mathematics in physics are so complicated.

• Please teach me your ways master! Lol

• Lol 😛😛

• yes was my favorite subject...

• hell no i was terrible at it

What Girls Said 7

• i didn't study it in depth. it's easy to learn but i found the concepts boring.

• Ohh nooo, I suck at physics, I failed physics this year. :/

• Me too. I dropped that subject and took forensics instead. :p

• i m not good or bad.. but i do not like it..

• Physics can be the devil of math-sciences.

• Despite being an engineer, classical physics was never my forte. Fluid physics makes more sense to me. Physics is not easy or a soft science. If you are not strong in science or math, I do not recommend that you pursue physics.

• The concepts were literally too many, too crazy. But overall Physics was okay for me, usually managed to score an A. I used to study about inertia and impulsive force and that's like my favourite topic 😂

• I'm good at everything xD