What will you do if you get $950 Billion?

What are you gonna do if you get that much money? $950 Billion!!! Just curious... I would donate 90% to the orphanage and 10% for myself...

Will you Still work?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would put a sum aside for each of my children to have for college, a vehicle and other future needs. Then, there would be a separate account for my son's future medical expenses and to substitute the life insurance that he will never be allowed. I would buy a whole bunch of land somewhere and build new homes for all of my family and friends and provide for them in other areas of their lives. For those that don't want to move, I would pay off their house and car notes, as well as other bills. I have always wanted to build an orphanage of my own to take in children from the bad foster homes like the ones that I was in. It would be a great supplemental home for these kids and it would provide jobs for many thoroughly selective people. I would also start my own research company that would work on a cure and developing medical necessities for my son and all others who suffer with the same illness. This company would also send these children to vacations and such to give them some sort of break and fun.

What Girls Said 4

• Get involved with some serious charities and politics to do some good in this world. There's no way one person could ever need that much money for themselves.

• Help out Jeb Bush

• I brought it up because that's one of the impediments to his place in the presidential race. I didn't say if it was right or wrong and I certainly didn't go around calling people "abominations". Since I, you know, respect other human beings.

@Iron_Man

• Thats what the bible says and I Follow it

• I would build myself a secret laboratory on a secret island and fINALLY TAKE OVER THE WORLD. @fenixx0083

• *gasp!* can I be your minion or something? I could grow a fibrous hump, and you could call me Igor (pronounced "eye-gore", like in that movie...) or something...

• Well... how can I turn all of *that* down... I'm in!!

*eventually figures out how to spin up the main rotor after several failed attempts including accidentally dumping fuel... and kind of a lot of fuel... another failed attempt involving burning out the avionics by sheer force of a tenuous grasp of the phoenetic alphabet, and one more that may or may not have ejected the warp core...*

• Um help out Greece?

• Considering there is 7 billion people that is enough money to ensure everyone has a few million anyways. It would change everyone's lives.

What Guys Said 15

• I would get seriously involved with helping people that live in third world countries, I would want to help them out.

• *-Rent a private jet plane and visit the world without hassle.
    *-Have my own apartment in the important capitals and cities.
    *-rent a nice sailing yacht and travel, visit, travel, travel, visit, travel...

• Cool idea dude😎...

• I would give 949 billion to charity and keep one billion myself to happily live the rest of my as a free man.

• Put aside what I need to live a simple life and give rest away

• Buy the Miami Dolphins and the Miami Heat

• Buy a country, go full on malevolent dictator, and start a war that will devastate the surrounding countries.

• I would developer a virus that targets those who are already suffering from any form of extremism, so that they would be put out of their/our misery...

• Pay my education. Help out my family. Have some money for my future children. Use some for my selfish needs. Save some. I'll give some to people that really need money.

• What will I do if I got $950 billion? Why don't I cross that bridge if I ever get to it?

• I would use the money to manipulate global geopolitics according to my philosophy.

• Donate that to the poor homeless people they need it badly than i do :) help people spread love :)

• Leave america

• Donate some, help out family and friends etc and keep the rest.

• Keep enough so I can live comfortably off the interest and so can all my family. Then I'd steadily donate some to different technology and scientific growth to help the human species as much as possible, donate to charities and buy a few companies. Set some aside to have fun with, that's about it.

• buy tokyo!