Who influenced you most in life and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Its a tie between my mom and my 8th grade science teacher. My teacher got me to love science which made me want to go into a scienc magnet program and i plan on going into genetics in the future. My mom is my ultimate role model though, she has taught me to be who i am now and no one can ever be a better role model than her

What Girls Said 3

• My mom influenced me the most. She taught me to love animals and be kind to them. And a lot of the big decisions in my life are the results of her teachings.

• This would be my mom. She's taught me a lot of things-- even if she didn't teach them to me directly I've drawn conclusions based off of who she is. I am around her most of the time.

• You may laugh but... Rob Dyrdek.. Mainly because he makes you stop and think "Did You Really Do Everything Kind" haha

What Guys Said 6

• Elliott Hulse - Why? look at his Youtube channel ahah he's a wise man

• my dad. great example of who and how i DONT want to be

• Preach!! I love my dad but I know not every one is great 😖. Hopefully you had some sort of father figure..

• My prophet
    Stephen hawking
    Usama saeed el Azhari
    heath ledger
    the joker character

• I influenced myself, I knew who I wanted to be and now I am that person.

• Kanye West. Because he clearly doesn't give a fuck about what you think.

• Parents, sisters and God.