What would be your reaction if a fortune teller lady told you , 'Death Is Near You'?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well tell him to fuck off. I'll die when I get ready.

What Guys Said 17

• "the universe is a couple billion years old, so seen in the grand sceme we'll all go unnoticed. If we said the history of the universe were represented by one hour, then our lives would be shorter than the blink of an eye" *blink* "so now we'd be dead."

"Also death is arround us all the time, so death is always near. It's a part of life, and trying to scare people with it isn't helping. It's just making people afraid."

Yeah, i don't believe in humbug like that.

• I would get very scared.

• I might roll my eyes in my mind.

• Id move away from her, so then death wouldn't be near me. Or I wouldn't visit a fortune teller in a graveyard

• I would assume - under the condition I believe in it - that someone close to me would be about to die.

• Fortune tellers can't tell the future. If they can it would be a skill to tell someone's future and you can train to do it. That way everyone still study it and become a fortune teller. From my experience what's true is they all use black magic and only predict what's in the near future, like in a months time, not far future, or how like someone will die

• uhuh that's nice. Thanks for telling me. Think I'll go and get a bite to eat

• Just play along. She's full of shit and you know it. Might as well have some fun with it. It's also very relaxing.

• "Could you tell him to back off a bit, I have a personal bubble."

• Death is near you too

• Happy, I hate life

• Tell her to change her tone, else what the fck am i paying her for

• I wouldn't be near a fortune teller in the first place. They are complete BS.

• I will be yeah dude lets take a walk ;)

• Ask him if death can go the other way because i still didn't ask this girl out yet

• Did he tell you?

I would not believe him.

• Laugh. Because that stuff is nonsense. It would at least make an amusing story to tell later.

What Girls Said 12

• i would try to do all the things i wanted in a short period of time.. even if that won't stop death from coming
    38.media.tumblr.com/...lsewn5yQj91r3ajg5o1_250.gif

• I'd ask her to define " NEAR". , because i was told the same thing 10 years ago... and i am still " alive & kicking" 😊

• I would think that death is always near me. With all the statistics of people dying every few minutes, that would mean that at some point in my day, I was next to someone who won't be here much longer.

• Laugh my f*****g head off.

• I'd laugh. A fortune teller said I'd die in couple of years... O_O it's been over 4 years. Iol

• Lol that reminds be of dhongee babas xD

• @Subzero007 Hehehe :D

• 😆😆😆😆

• I'd tell her I already know, because my grandma just died. And then I would call her an idiot.

• I would look around and ask where? Left or right? :D

• I'd ignore her. I am a strong believer in the Lord. If the Lord says it is not my time to go. Than it's not. I don't care what she says. I'd probably flip my hair and walk out laughing. Some people are just crazy... I swear.

• I would say: yes that is true, time flies by hah? before you know it, where 80 years in the future

• I would not beleive her and move on with my life

• be like well thats life your surrounded by it and its going to happen some time, just gotta live everyday the same how you want to, dont do mad stuff like going to alton towers because not long left and then getting in a mess on a ride...

• Think someone around me is going to kill me, either intentionally or in an accident.