If a girl has 75 percent enemies who hate her and 25 percent friends, does that mean she can't succeed and get what she wants from life?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your only enemy is yourself who keeps telling you that you can't do it.

What Guys Said 12

• Hum, hum...
    75%+25%= everyone , forgetting those who just are neutral and don't care and even those who ignore her existence.
    in my opinion it means she considers everyone who's not a friend to be her enemy.

Dualism thus.

Weird Do you believe in Ahuramazda and Zoroastrianism? Or in Ying and Yang?

• Succeeding is a matter of personal opinion and not necessarily related to the amount of enemies a person has.

• Is this the situation you are in? or are you asking this in general terms? It does not mean she can't succeed and get what she wants in life but it will make it harder as most people will not want to help her achieve her goals.

• If you had 99% enemies and 1% friends, she still has a good chance of succeeding

• They say if you don't have enemies then you never stood up for anything. It would depend on why she has enemies though. Hell Richard Nixon became president and he was one of the most unlikeable and hated assholes in history. Even Obama got elected for a second term. Being infamous can sometimes be a good thing I guess.

• Not really, so as long as you still have some friends who support you.

• I don't see no problem in her succeeding at all.

• Yes sure i see no problem with the girl succeeded in life

• I mean world leaders have that split and they tend to do well.

• everybody has enemies. your question doesn't make sense.

• also, define success. job/career? love? everubody is free to do as they please in life, but if you have goals go for it. People who don't like you are irrevelant to that.

• No that just means she uses too much time calculating the ratio of friends to enemies lol

• If she's hated for her looks, then there's nothing she can do about that, I mean if she's hot then let the haters hate butttttt if she's hated for her attitude then she probably needs to adjust something with it, she can still be successful, but is more likely to if she makes positive attitude changes

• For her attitude because she's right and knows she is.

• Right is relative, what you think is right, may be another mans wrong

• For example, I think it's wrong to fly the confederate flag, while people in dalton Georgia were allowed to have a parade, flying it, a cop even blocked the roads off, so it could occur. Absolutely disgusting, but, they thought it was right, I don't

What Girls Said 9

• Why does one person have so much enemies?
    It's time they start re-evaluating themselves.
    It's okay to have people that dislike you...
    but when a majority of people do, chances are there's nothing about your personality (the way you come off to others), that you're not realizing that is drawing people away.

I think this girl can still get where she wants in life.
    But she has to learn to take a step back and look at the situation as a whole.

• Correction "chances are there's SOMETHING about your personality".

• Imran khan also got 75 percent enemies and 25 percent friends ;) :P but look how much successful he is... you know what? if a person stands up for something right or if he becomes popular or if he's being loved by everyone or something else then enemies are born. It Happens in life.
    You can succeed in your life if you have a strong faith in God and you will be able to move forward for your goals. You can acheive them and u can be successful if,... you stop caring for calculating the PERCENTAGE of the enemies :P

• or maybe it's because there are some defects in your behavior. maybe.

• Is this girl in high school?

• defiantly not, the enemies show not hold you back, rise above it and show them your capable of anything. Ignore them , as long as you have true honest and caring people behind you then you should only care about those people not the ones who dont deserve to be in your life. You should rise above anything enemies throw at you, show them your maturer and they do not affect you, inside may hurt o affect you but nothing ruins them more than you doing well and showing them you dont care!. Trust me from experience of being bullied for 4 years and having rumors spread around and i was the person who was quiet and keep their self to their self therefore i was easy target. This should make you want to succeed more and show everyone your a great person and can do anything with your life and certain people Wrong bring you down,

i hope this helps sweetie xx

• You don't need the rest of the world to love you to move forward- but then again, you can't have everyone pushing against you to keep moving. It depends on what success means to you, and it depends on what you want from life. If your standards are high, then of course, you'll need support to get you there.

• I don't think so. Talent is worth something too.

• That is never true. In middle school I had a lot of people hate me and I had very little friends. But I still managed. It depends on the girls mentality and intellect.

• Haters gon' hate and fakers gon'fake.. she just needs to shake it off, shake it off, shake it off :P.

• That definitely does not mean she can't succeed. One's success should not and is not determined by others alone, with enough self determination and persistence that girl with 75% enemies and 25% friends can succeed. The 75% enemies can actually build character and help shape that girl into a stronger, self dependent woman which can ultimately positively affect their future success in life.