Why do men always tell me how they get such good looking girls all the time?

Why isit every single man I meet goes on about how good looking every other girl they been with is. It's really starting to annoy me now. Because they constantly say it , like even just on dates they say things like I get so many good looking girls. I've been with this girl that girl. Is this a confidence knocking thing because it's like constantly said I don't even speak about other men to them because I wouldn't want to hurt their feelings

Most Helpful Guy

• you're dating weird guys with confidence issues, plus you are good looking.

they are saying they are good dating partners for you because they have indeed managed to date other good looking girls in the past

and yes that is a weird thing to say

What Guys Said 6

• Seems a very rude thing to do on a date

• It shows lack of respect... these guys aren't for you

• You don't seem to have very good taste in men.

• Trying to impress you perhaps which obviously does not work.

• It's a little trick to make you jealous. Girls tend to show more interest in a guy when they think another girl is better than them.

• You are dating immature dudes, try someone at least 25 or older. Dudes mature a lot slower than women. If he is still playin xbox and hangin with his bros all the time, then he prob. Needs a little growing up yet

What Girls Said 3

• They think that by making you jealous, you'll want them more. Some guys believe that by talking about how many hot girls they get, it will make you think they have "high value".

• That's the fool's method of showing off. Some guys will even lie about the girls they've "dated".

These guys sound like boys (dumbasses) you're dating, not men. The next time it happens, say that you've dated so many good looking guys, I'm sure they will not like it

• You are picking the douche bags. Or maybe they could be wanting to make you jealous. Some guys don't have anything else to talk about but themselves.