Guys, what would you want your perfect girlfriend to be like?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I want her to be content with herself. I would like her to be open, modest and honest. Loyalty is a must. I would like her to be less of the financial world and more of the open minded and heart.. i would want her to be comfortable with her own body.. I'd like her to only change for the better

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• - Is shorter than me (I don't care what exact height, although 5'0 to 5'5 is ideal to me)
    - Has a pretty face, beautiful smile and lovely eyes (I'm fine with any color of hair/eyes but honey blonde with hazel or green eyes are my favorite combos)
    - Weighs significantly less than me and carries it well (I am 235 currently, I had lost 15 lbs so far, and I'd prefer her being at least 60 lbs lighter than my current weight).
    - That's it

Personality wise, I look for a girl who:
    - Can make me laugh, or at the very least has a good sense of humor (as in she won't get offended over every joke)
    - Is educated (A college degree isn't necessary to be educated, but it is a big plus)
    - Is a music lover (if she can sing and/or play instruments, that's a HUGE plus)
    - Loves animals
    - Wants to get married one day and have a family
    - Knows what she wants, both in life and in a relationship
    - Doesn't play games
    - Doesn't act entitled or arrogant
    - Is respectful towards others, especially my mother and brother
    - Isn't a bigot

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful, intelligent, creative and artistic, inspirational, kind (both to people and animals), passionate, and lively.

0|0
    0|0
  • Intelligent, kind, moderately physical, not too highly strung, with similar interests to my own... pretty easy.

If she was a millionaire redhead with a pair of DD and a curvey ass i wouldn't object but thats rather secondary.

0|0
    0|0
  • shy,
    weighing about 250 pounds,
    looks after me,
    intelligent but not as much as me (i don't mean that nationalistically, i just like the feeling i get from helping people with homework etc)
    loves most people in her friendship group (like family)
    enjoys spending time with me
    a little bit high maintenance (i like to work at a relationship)
    squishy ass and thighs (me being a li'l perv :3)
    will 'wear the trousers' in the relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall, Slim and Sporty.
    Warm, Genuine, Caring and Fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • A woman that cater to you. She doesn't nag and she likes to cook. Let you watch sports when thats all you watch on tv. She let me make decision and she trust in my decision.

1|0
    1|0
  • Not obsessed with sex, virgin, morally scrupulous whilst logically accepting, non-liberal, preferably doesn't have a particularly large online presence.

Oh and blue eyes.

0|1
    0|0
  • @Yesits_GalaxyHotChoc
    ^^ Like her

0|0
    0|0
  • A female, more talkative version of myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Benevolent
    Doesn't hold negative stereotypes about men
    Intelligent (to the point that it's intimidating)
    Educated
    Philosophical
    Tall, Wide
    Muscular
    Brown
    Sexually adventurous
    Driven

0|0
    0|0
  • I want her to look like Megan Fox and be an easy going funny girl

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no such thing since someone who constantly compliments me is just about impossible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Asian. Female. Preferably petite with smallish, firm and shapely tots and ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • Easy going, well maintained, fun,

0|0
    0|0
  • Like emma stone or deepika padukone

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful, Hot, and Sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • kind
    music loving
    adventurous
    cheerful
    not shy
    can find fun in anything
    understand sexual humor and have good sense of humour
    intelligent like me or more than me
    not fat (chubby works, though not overweight one)
    most important : who love me
    ofcourse not taller than me
    understands emotion

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|3
    1|0
    • Maybe I'm unusual but I like women's voices, used judiciously you understand.

• Like a model basically

0|0
    2|0