Does he really mean what he says?

Hi guys!
So, there is this guy in my class, who sits next to me. He has a girlfriend and he always insults me. For example "you are so ugly!" and stuff like that. He always laughs after that and he says it really often. Sometimes he compliments me, too and when I do too he sometimes blushes. He also provokes me.. like he talks a little dirty to me sometimes and. He stares a lot at me and looks at my lips a lot when I talk. Once he said he doesn't mean it when he says I am ugly but then he says it again a couple of hours later. When I smile he looks at me.. in a way he didn't used to and sometimes we stare at each other a lot :)) .. Before he had a girlfriend we used to text a lot! What does he feel for me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he still has feelings for you, tome that is flirting. But he should respect the fact he has girlfriend. If he makes a move on you let him know that he still has a girlfriend and cheating is not good at all. But he doesn't mean it when he says your ugly, he's trying to get your attention. He doesn't sound too good. But again I don't know i'm there with you guys lol. But yeah make sure he respects the fact he has a girlfriend.

What Guys Said 4

• He might like you but stay well clear he has a girlfriend, too complicated.

• he still likes you and his bitch girlfriend knows that, if you want go in for the steal and make him yours

• Probably not.

• I am guessing probably not

What Girls Said 3

• he might be acting flirty with you because he likes you

• He sounds like a loser. It seems like he likes you, but is too lame to admit it. Forget that douche

• Yeah i think he likes you and i don't think he means it when he calls you ugly