Are You Enjoying Life to the Fullest As a Young Person?

I see other young people around me already planning out their life. That is fine. However, I do not see the point in doing that. Don't get me wrong, you should try your best in school and have a back up plan. Although, life does not always go your way. The things you plan don't turn out how you want them.

Travel
Take some time to learn about new things. You may pick up a new lnaguage, form new alliances, etc. This could really help your career or help you learn new things.
It's Okay To Not Want to Go To College Now
I don't. I won't let my family preassure me either. College will always be there. I am not going to ruin my gpa and end up in debt to do something I seriously don't wanna.
Enjoy Your Freedom
When you're older you'll wish you expeirnced more in life if you decide to have a family. Take this time to enjoy yourself and be a little selfish...
Explore Your Options
If you're not sure which career you want just become an intern and learn about new careers. You don't wanna be stuck witg a career you want.
Don't Let Anyone Tell You What To Do
A lot of people will stick their noses up at you for not going to college young or whatever. However, it is none of their business. Not everyone has to follow the same path. You don't even have to like this article. As long as you read it I am still a bit happy.. lol

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• The thing is you can plan a life and have fun as well! I have just finished at 6th form college, part of UK schooling. My sister, who is 21, has just finished at uni. We are now on a mammoth 2000 mile hike round England. At some point in November, we will change country and go to southern Europe until March-April time, when we will come back. In Sept-Oct we will both go to uni, sister to do masters degree, me to do batchelors degree. We are both following the same careers now, having started with different interests.

So far in my short life, I have already experienced many things. Sailing dinghies and yachts, walking long distance footpaths, lazing on naturist beaches, attending Pagan rituals, going to folk and world music festivals. I've still found time to study and take 6 A-levels.

• I should add we will both be going to uni Sept-Oct 2016, not this year!

• That is cool for you :D This article was kind of for people who do not plan on going to college right away.

• Yep i am... well not so much now, but i did my exams and waiting for results and planning to go to another country, which will be the real change and where I will get more opportunities to explore the world, get mixed with the society and face the real hardships :)

• That's a nice little positive message to read - Well Done

• this is positive ! i make plans a lot
    i'm not living a life ! nothing happens and everyday is the same day !

• This is stupid.

• unfortunately no, I wish I could

What Girls Said 2

• I am currently focusing on gaining experiences more... for college/career.
    :p

• I don't know! I don't know about what this is about! Your question is making my head spin!!!