Girls, Would you find it childish if a boyfriend wanted to be comforted like this?

-Hold him
-Cuddle him and hug him a lot
-Rub his back
-Kiss him a lot on the lips and on the cheek and on the forehead
-Run your fingers through his hair and scratch his head
-Say reassuring things like telling him everything is going to be ok and it will be alright and other stuff like that
-Tell him you love him

• Yes
    17% (12)
  • No
    83% (58)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

24

Most Helpful Girl

• some guys do this and in a way it makes them more confident, i notice it sometimes with my partner and it makes our feelings for each other more intimate, i don't think he wants me to mother him, no ways, there is a subtle difference. He is independent and confident and makes his own decisions and most of the time he leads the way, which suits me. Oh yeah, and often times he will reciprocate in other ways that make you feel comfortable. Just my experience though

• It isn't childish though?

• I guess when you look from the outside it can appear childish, and it depends on so many factors in the relationship, but in my relationship, it works somehow, i guess, its hard to explain

What Girls Said 23

• My soon to be hubby is just like that. Here's the kicker, he's also the strongest person I know. The reason he looks for these things is he doesn't feel validated in his job of by his family so it is MY job as his partner to build him up, which I gladly do. It's not childish. Men need to know they are appreciated for what they do and that's all that is.

• No to everything but the second to last one. I'd only tell him everything is alright when it's appropriate. I shouldn't have to tell him everyday

• no its cute i don't find it childish at all

• As long as he doesn't do the thing where his kink is being a baby, I'm good.

• It's said that a guy (who's truly looking for a soulmate) will be more attracted to girls who are most like their (the guy) own mothers. it's completely natural.

• As opposed to what? Having me yell at him to grow a pair or something? If he DIDN'T like that sort of thing, I'd be at a loss, because that's kind of the extent of my emotional response kit.

• Sometimes I'm annoyed that my boyfriend always is little spoon and find it sort of unfair and childish, but really it's just my resentment toward him that he rarely holds me as much as I hold him

• Guys can have the same feelings as girls. People think guys are the only ones allowed to do this but really there are no limits or rules. Whatever the guy and girl prefer. Having feelings and being comforted is a sign that you are taking things more personally and growing up. Being comforted is just a natural thing and is in no way childish

• That's cute ! I would do it happily to my boyfriend haha 😊

• No, I've done it with my fiancée before several times because sometimes he just needs to be comforted. It makes me feel like he really trusts me to shed his manly and tough exterior and show me that deep down he's in pain and needs the reassurance.

• I do that. I don't think it's childish at all.

• Once in a blue moon. I had to do that almost every day with one of my old guys and that's why we broke up. It was ridiculous

• No! If he wants or needs to be comforted then he gets comforted. I love making my boyfriend feel loved ^_^ I see nothing wrong with anything you said.

• I do it to my man and he loves it it feels great having a girl you care about doing sweet gestures for you ;)

• No. If I had a boyfriend and he needed to be comforted, those things would probably be my first instinct anyways.. lol.

• Not at all. I do those things. It is very natural for me. I don't even think about it.

• If he's having super bad day.

• Not really. I wouldn't have a problem with doing that/

• Nope. I would do all of that.

• I'd run for the hills as fast as I can. I'm not his momma and I will not treat him like a child.

• It's really quite cute how vulnerable he's willing to be. I love doing this, we do this the other way around as well when i'm feeling really bad. Love it :)

• That's seems normal to me

• Yeah that would get old really soon. Not into it