Would you get a free body cast made?

I just learned there are a number of artists who will make a cast, and then mold, of your body. The end result is a beautiful "sculpture" of yourself (which, of course, you get to keep for yourself). The ones I have seen are stunning and look incredibly timeless. They usually cost $2,000+ to have done. The process involves meeting with the artist to decide what look, pose, and style you want the final cast to be. Then, the day of, you stand in the studio (naked) while the artist covers your body with a plaster, let's it harden, and then you're free to get dressed or leave while the artist finishes the process.

If you could have one of those made for free, would you do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure. Some women have this done during pregnancy. I can't see myself ever having room for a life sized sculpture of myself though. I'd let the artist use it in an exhibition if they wanted.

What Guys Said 8

• Well, I would have nothing against it, but don't know what I would do with it. People want to see me naked can see the real me at a Naked Bike Ride. lol.

What would you do with one, @Asker

• I would hang it up somewhere at my house! Or maybe stash it away in a closet whenever family comes to visit haha.

• i don't think I'd have the patience for that.

• For free definitely but I wouldn't pay for it

• i'd not throw away all those money just for a sculpture

• Nope I'm ugly af

• Hell yeah I would if it was free

• sorry patience level zero

• yes i want my house filled with statues of myself!

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds really cool, but I don't know what I would do with it. LOL.