They just ruin every picture lol
. Example lmao
(Ignore the caption 😂)
Most Helpful Guy
1. Cut a fresh cucumber into thick slices and chill them in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Put the slices onto the affected skin area for about 10 minutes. Wash the area with water. Repeat twice daily for about a week or more
2. Before going to bed, apply a little almond oil over the dark circles and gently massage it into the skin. Leave it on overnight. The next morning, wash it off with cold water. Follow this remedy daily until the dark circles disappear.
3. Grate one or two raw potatoes to extract the juice. Soak a cotton ball in the juice and place it over your closed eyes. Make sure the juice covers the dark circles under your eyes as well as the eyelids. Allow the juice to sit for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse your eyelids well with cool water. Repeat once or twice daily for a few weeks. Instead of potato juice if you so choose, you can also use thick potato slices to remove dark circles.
4. Soak cotton eye pads in pure rose water for a few minutes.
Put the soaked pads on your closed eyelids. Leave them on for about 15 minutes. Follow this remedy twice daily for a few weeks.
5. Mix one teaspoon of tomato juice with one-half teaspoon of lemon juice. Gently apply this mixture on the dark circles and allow it to sit for 10 minutes. Rinse it off with water. Follow this remedy twice a day for a few weeks. Simply using tomato juice will also work. You can also drink a glass of tomato juice with some mint leaves, lemon juice and salt. For maximum results, be sure to drink this juice immediately after making it. Drink it once or twice a day for about a week.
6. You can use Lemon juice as a remedy too but there are times it can create an irritation in the eyes which is why I don't recommend it :)3
- Show AllShow Less