How do I get rid of my dark circles?

They just ruin every picture lol

How do I get rid of my dark circles?. Example lmao
(Ignore the caption 😂)

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Cut a fresh cucumber into thick slices and chill them in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Put the slices onto the affected skin area for about 10 minutes. Wash the area with water. Repeat twice daily for about a week or more
    2. Before going to bed, apply a little almond oil over the dark circles and gently massage it into the skin. Leave it on overnight. The next morning, wash it off with cold water. Follow this remedy daily until the dark circles disappear.
    3. Grate one or two raw potatoes to extract the juice. Soak a cotton ball in the juice and place it over your closed eyes. Make sure the juice covers the dark circles under your eyes as well as the eyelids. Allow the juice to sit for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse your eyelids well with cool water. Repeat once or twice daily for a few weeks. Instead of potato juice if you so choose, you can also use thick potato slices to remove dark circles.
    4. Soak cotton eye pads in pure rose water for a few minutes.
    Put the soaked pads on your closed eyelids. Leave them on for about 15 minutes. Follow this remedy twice daily for a few weeks.
    5. Mix one teaspoon of tomato juice with one-half teaspoon of lemon juice. Gently apply this mixture on the dark circles and allow it to sit for 10 minutes. Rinse it off with water. Follow this remedy twice a day for a few weeks. Simply using tomato juice will also work. You can also drink a glass of tomato juice with some mint leaves, lemon juice and salt. For maximum results, be sure to drink this juice immediately after making it. Drink it once or twice a day for about a week.
    6. You can use Lemon juice as a remedy too but there are times it can create an irritation in the eyes which is why I don't recommend it :)

• Wow thank you for this!! :D

• You're always welcome young lady and @Genie23 with pleasure :)

That while thanking you for your every generous kind gesture of selecting my opinion the MH, I'd also like to state that a good night's sleep & proper nutrition will take care of most of this problem :)

What Guys Said 20

• I see no dark circles. In fact, you lookin mighty fine girl! Eeh, if I was 10 years younger, and female... I'd hit you right up!

But enough of that!

I'm not exactly well versed in facial reading, but circles under the eyes are usually indicative of kidney issues, energetically (don't worry, everyone has some 'issues'). Kidneys are about movement, having a sense of purpose (ie not depressed), fear, and bad habits that seem to be associated include eating too much refined sugar and over-indulging in sex (as a means of distraction, particularly over ejaculation for men) simply not getting enough sleep. Ah fuck it, read this link, and see if it applies:

fiveelementhealing.net/.../

As a youngan, you'll recover fairly quickly. It's for old codgers like me that this stuff is invaluable to good health.

In my experience a lot of bad health is caused by bad eating and sleeping habits. Don't eat after 7pm, get to bed before 11pm, chew well, and eat less towards the end of the day, and you'll be healthier than 90% of people - simply by doing that...

• Thank you haha for the compliment and your advice!
      Lol I'm so unhealthy, I usually snack at like midnight, eat my food really fast, go to sleep at about 4am 😳 I need to change my lifestyle haha

• Holly shit you're horny.

• I hope I'm horny. It's a basic indication of good health.

• I googled this - Hope it helps
    homeremediesforlife.com/dark-circles-under-eyes/

• ALLLEEEXXX :P

I think you need more sleep lol.

• You are so pretty... :)
    lol i didn't even notice the dark circles, you should see mine!

I would buy a gel mask, like this one www.dreamessentials.com/.../49.jpg

• can't see anything bad in that picture. Just a shit camera but u made even a shit camera look ok so stop worrying.

• maybe it's jus da camera here? they r not visible at all...
    though a clearer pic might help

• What advice would you give anyway?

• people say sleepin well helps but there r days when i sleep more than 6 hrs and still have em personally... some days r rvisible whilst others r not. I dunno if u can actually control em

• Dafuq are dark circles I don't notice any you look fine.

• They aren't even visible

• Sleep more.

• By dard circles do you mean the ones on the corners for example? Well you might need to edit the pic with an image editor, or make the pic in brighter place or buy a new smartphone :D

• Get more sleep lol!! I've seen a lot of other pics of you... and you do not have dark circles lol

• You either sleep too much or too little, but it looks fine though

• You're beautiful don't sorry about dark circles, I can't even notice them, I noticed how beautiful you are

• a liquid foundation (or it comes in a lipstick type container) with a powder over the top makes it look natural and helps a lot

• Hello cutiepie. <3

• message your thumb finger around the corner if your eyes for 10 mins trust me this shit works

• Stop smoking marihuana and sleep more than 6 hours daily :D

• You're obviously seeking attention.

• Damn you are actually really helps gorgeous... being serious. You still have a bf?

• lol, go to sleep

What Girls Said 8

• I don't have any dark circles/eye bags even if I didn't had any sleep or only slept for one to two hours. Maybe it's cause I use mask and facial products I guess.

• Ooh what products do you use if you don't mind me asking?

• Oh maybe I should try them out!

• They're by far the best facial skin care products I've used! Let me know if you love it xx hope it helped.

• You're so pretty! It's not that noticeable haha. Butusea yellow concealer if they're blue or purple. Green is for red but I don't know if you use them under the eyes. Use the color wheel. Depending on the color of your dark circles, use the color across the color wheel for your concealer. If makeup is not what you're going for, there's this MAC fast acting eye cream which my mom tested out, really good! I think it's like 35 dollars. Hope I helped in some way!

• get more sleep..

• Natural way: If you watch TV directly before you sleep, that could be a problem. Don't stay up so late. You need more Iron, or Fibre in you daily diet.
    Unnatural: Basically just use cover up.

• makeup will get rid of them

• I have them too, especially today when I'm very sleepy (look at my display pic), I was going to ask the same thing lol.

• Try Vitamin C cream at night, or eye patches :)
    They usually help :)

• i don't see dark circles lol