Is there such thing as heaven and hell?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've heard there is but I guess none of us will really know until we die.

I've read stories of near death experiences where people claim to have seen heaven but I guess neither of us will ever know. There was a book released by a family a few years ago who's young boy got very ill and died on the operating table but they managed to bring him back, but whilst he was dead, he was shown around heaven and was able to come back and tell his family everything that they had been doing and saying whilst he was in the operating theatre. According to this story and the boy's experience, there is a heaven but there is no hell, but God can refuse people into Heaven until they repent or something I think.

What Guys Said 14

• This is one of unanswerable questions where some people believe and some people don't.
    Personally, I believe in miracles and angels and stuff like that so I think there is a heaven, and from that I would think there would be a hell as well.

However, I may align with Christian beliefs, but many others don't. Heaven is one of those things we can't definitively prove, so it becomes one of those things you believe of you don't.

• no one actually knows

• No, of course not. They just came up with it as an incentive for people not to be total pricks, and actually obey some basic rules.

• I am non religious so I don't believe so

• Yes, i believe in some what but i'm more spiritual
    i am confused on lot things with religion ,,

• No

...

...

• Sure, by logic those are the extreme of existence that human can face... the extreme good and the extreme bad, actually there are places on earth than can be in extremes, so for sure there is hell on earth and for heavent... haven't being there

• I don't think so. I think those were made up to keep people from doing bad stuff (and going to hell) and be good and christian (so you would go to heaven). When you die, you die. End of story.

• Personally I don't believe in the heaven and hell torture system.

• If you believe in them, yes.
    I believe that they exist.

• Maybe. If you ever get there would you mind telling me about it? I'm "dying " to know :)
    Get it?
    P. S.- I'm kidding about that dying stuff I want to live a long life.

• Yeah, I believe they are both very real.

• Yes and yes

• must be bc we all know what good and evil is

What Girls Said 6

• I like to think there is one but I'm really not sure. I guess we will never know until after we are dead

• I personally don't believe so but many people do.

• yeah.. there is..

• I don't think so

• For me as a christian yes.

• yes they are both real heaven is where you go when you die if you believe Jesus Christ is your savior and died for you r sins on a cross and Hell is where you go if you don't believe in Jesus Christ

• Hell is a Christian concept and does not exist in my system of beliefs. I don't belive in Christianity, but I won't go to hell because it does not exist. Your dogma is trying to blackmail me into converting, which I and others like me will never do.

• I believe in all gods

• well @juicyjessie I wasn't trying to blackmail you or anyone into anything I have 2 questions for you 1.) why do you believe that